1. Manage reception-attend - transfer calls.
2. Interview process management.
3. Secretarial Assistance to functional heads when required.
4. Track record for all incoming & outgoing faxes, couriers & distribution.
5. Responsible for safe...
-To replicate business owner’s day to day operations in the company.
-Perform wide variety of administrative and secretarial services - screening visitors and phone calls , routes calls or answer questions and handles general problems such as co...
Managing the Front desk and handling all calls/visitors politely
Meetings / Calendar Management
International and domestic travel management / arrangements and coordination with travel agents, hotels and taxi vendors
Arranging meetings and c...
- To draft routine replies
- To establish and manage the filing system to ensure a smooth communication channel with all departments
- To handle guest relations and coordinate for client or internal team visits
Drafting/ Preparation of Notice, Agenda, Minutes of Board meeting/ General Meeting and Co-ordination of such Meetings.
Secretarial and personal assistance job of the CEO office.
Manage and conduct the activities of CEO office.
Arranging meetings C...
The Receptionist is Responsible for Providing Secretarial, Clerical and Administrative Support in Order to Ensure that Municipal Services are Provided in An Effective and Efficient Manner.
provide Office Support Services in Order to Ensure Efficienc...