We have urgent requirement for more than 3,00,000 jobs in Government Bank (PSU), Non Government
Bank and Mainly IT jobs. Please submit the same urgently. Please submit the CV through the Job Application And Email
Your quick acti...
Opening for Accounts/ HR Admin Assistant in leading IT Software company
Person will have to manage general accounting, Invoicing, taxation (GST, IT, Professional) petty cash, salary payout, bank co...
1. Office maintenance
2. Vendor management
3. Looking after AMC, Warranty
4. Maintaining stationary records
5. Assisting in meeting arrangements
6. Preparation of Power Point presentations
7. Preparation of M...
Handling Sales MIS
Sales & Marketing related calls
Office Administration & Office Correspondence.
Joining Formalities for the New Joinees in BD Team as per the Guidelines from HO Human Resources.
Stock Management at...
We are hiring candidates for Receptionist Profile for one of our reputed client into pharma sector for their Head Office at Chandivali, Mumbai
Timings: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Mon to Sat), Alternate Saturdays off
Post Offered: Receptionist
-Ability to achieve Target
-Ability to follow instructions and work with deadlines
-Willingness to work in shift & on weekends
-Good presentation & communication skills
-Basic computer knowledge (proficiency of Ms Excel is a must)
RS 50,000 To 7,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
It is the Board of Director’s Purpose to advise and govern the policy and direction of a company by assisting with the leadership and general promotion as to support the organization’s mission and needs. Major responsibilities ar e create an orga...
Key Skills : front office executive,financial administrator,finance management
ob Description – Front Office Executive
-Receiving external calls and directing those to employees as per company guidelines.
-Providing information to internal callers in relation to queries regarding facilities available ...
Key Skills : front office executive,visitor management,front office management,office administration,back...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,75,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Understand the needs and wants of customer and sell the appropriate car care packages.(Walk In)
Responsible to sell multi features car products & services to the customers.
Deal with any inquiries and complaints and regular moni...
RS 90,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Handling administrative and accounts requirements of the company.
Communication skills - calls and emails.
Follow up with various vendors and developing new vendors. Preparing purchase orders.
Organizing the internal events, meeti...
RS 1,75,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job profile will include managing the below responsibilities:
- Front Office Administration.
- To attend Telephone calls (Incoming & outgoing)
- Maintaining Inward & Outward registers.
- Co-ordination with internal as well as ...
Key Skills : general administration,front desk,front office,housekeeping,facility management,office administration,office management,general...
We are Into Chemical Industry and Looking Forward Female Candidate for Our Mumbai Office. She Should Be Graduate have Knowledge About Office Administration. as Well Accounts Candidate Should Residing Western Line Preferable. Please Only Female Candi...
Key Skills : general office administration work,accounting,office administration,office coordinator
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
• Respond to inquiries and phone calls
• Inward and outward couriers
• Greeting to guest/clients in office or appointment scheduling
• Respond to mails and requisition raised
• Maintaining office/reception area.
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
Organizing and maintaining files and records.
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Handling Vendors & Office requirement.
Service providers management\r\...
Will have to handle patients, Attend phone calls, Scheduling patients appointments etc.
- Scheduling doctors appointments and updating clients, Replying and drafting of emails as per requirement
- Handling Admin Work
- Looking after the requiremen...
Key Skills : stationery administration,customer service executive,admin executive
RS 1,50,000 To 3,25,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1. Creating & Releasing Recruitment advertisement on job portals, screening and short listing of candidates of all levels.
2. Scheduling and Conducting interviews.
3. Handling on boarding process (Documentation, Issuing offer letter, Joining fo...
To Assist Client Servicing Manager with all the data and analysis
Working closely with the other Account Executive, to support the Client Services Team on a daily basis,
ensuring all administration is both accurate and conducted in a timely way.
The role is to provide essential support to the staff, clients and projects.
Managing the office, HR, Accounts and other office admin tasks
Assist the management with financial planning and keeping track of the profit & los...
Assist Chairman of the Company in His/ Her Day to Day Routine in Areas such as Administrative Assistance, Presentations, Emails, Daily Routine Written Communication, Diary Maintenance, Inter Departmental Coordination & Any other Task Assigned By ...
Good understanding of HR policies.
Follow up of Confirmation Records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, Gratuity, LTA, Etc.
Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment, Salary slip, leave encashment and full...
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors/guests
- Booking meetings
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down b...
Bachelors Degree (Technical, Arts and Commerce) with Post Graduate Diploma in Management or Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing) preferable but not must. 2+ Yrs Experience in IT, Marketing and Business Development.
Also required Aggres...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
-Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
-Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
-Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial ...
N1) Act As Central Point Of Contact For All Administration Related Work.
N2)Facility Management – Office DéCor And Hygiene.
N3) Co-Ordinate With Vendors – Eg. Vendors For It, Ac, Pest Control And Stationery.
Institute is one of the leading institute in India offering specialised foreign language training, along with translation and Interpretation Services. Our Institute offers language courses in French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian, Arabic and Japa...
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Commerce or Accounts with 2-3 years of experience in shipping industry with preferably in similar role.
• Excellent communication, advanced excel, tally skills with proficiency in using MS office tools, operating s...
- Primary responsible for marketing of Transportation, Logistics, Warehousing, 3PL, Import-Export services and revenue generation.
- Responsible for day to day operations of all departments & Office administration.
- Responsible for busines...
Key Skills : sales,business development executive,business development
RS 80,000 To 2,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
1) Business development
2) Handle operational as well as administrative tasks
3) Promote the organization in all possible mediums
4) Create a good rapport with students
Being a growing education startup, the applicant will...
Managing general HR practices such as recruitment, staffing, development and training,compensation and benefits administration.
HR Duties- initial screening of CV, Sourcing relevant profiles from Portals, Internal Database, Mass Mailing, Referencing...
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Maintains human resources records by re...
Looking for Female Candidate who will be responsible for completing broad variety of administrative tasks of Managing Director including managing calendar, composing mails and travel arrangements coordination with clients and various other day to day...
Receptionist Cum Admin Executive
Communications : Answering and forwarding of phone calls, taking messages, communicating and tracking.
Visitors : Greeting all staff and visitors to the office (the face of the co...