-Meeting operational & technical requirements to sustain consistency in productivity and target achievement.
-Monitor and manage real-time performance and compliance adherence.
-Forecast outage and devise contingency plan for the same.
Key Skills : a) a master\\\'s degree in business administration (marketing) or related field is required for this position.,\r\nb) good oral and written...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
-Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
-Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
-Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial ...
Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
Organizing and maintaining files and records.
Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments.
Handling Vendors & Office requirement.
Service providers management\r\...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Male/ Female,Presentable,Graduate/ Post Graduate/ CS Professional with knowledge of Computers,
Should have dynamic personality,
Must be well versed with Ms-Office & Management Software,
Good command over spoken and written English,
Age between 35...
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Contact and Friendly Relationships with Customers and Suppliers, Building a Favourable Company Image. Resolve Problems and Complaints as They Arise.
- to Find Suitable Vendors/suppliers/ Transporters to Provide ...
job openings for Server Administrators.
Job Location: Mumbai.
NOTE: Citrix & Microsoft certifications are mandatory - if not both Citrix Certification is a MUST. ITIL certification would be an added advantage.
Key Skills : sever administrator administration,admin,front office executive
RS 80,000 To 2,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
1) Business development
2) Handle operational as well as administrative tasks
3) Promote the organization in all possible mediums
4) Create a good rapport with students
Being a growing education startup, the applicant will...
- Primary responsible for marketing of Transportation, Logistics, Warehousing, 3PL, Import-Export services and revenue generation.
- Responsible for day to day operations of all departments & Office administration.
- Responsible for busines...
Key Skills : sales,business development executive,business development
Provide support on high level Accounts, assisting the Account Director or Account Manager to
deliver contractual obligations and quality service to clients.
Working closely with the other Account Executive, to support the Client Services Team on a ...
Key Skills : client servicing manager,sales,marketing,business development
-Ability to achieve Target
-Ability to follow instructions and work with deadlines
-Willingness to work in shift & on weekends
-Good presentation & communication skills
-Basic computer knowledge (proficiency of Ms Excel is a must)
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
RS 7,50,000 To 12,00,000 Goa Velha, Panaji, Mumbai, Pune
The successful candidate / company will be responsible for ensuring the overall administration of the human resources department of Hotels Apartments including recruitment of both local and remote team members, monitor training and development, manag...
We Are Urgently Hiring For Receptionist For Our Reputed Client Into Freight Forwarding (Logistics) For Their Corporate Office In Mumbai (Andheri East). Please Find The Details Below:
Timings: 9.30 Am To 6.30 Pm (Mon To Friday), Saturday: 9.30 Am T...
1. Answer Phones and Operate a Switchboard.
2. Route Calls to Specific People.
3. Answer Inquiries About Company.
4. Greet Visitors Warmly and Make Sure They are Comfortable.
5. Call Persons Waiting for Visitor and Book Them a Room to Meet In.
Key Skills : front office executive,administrator,front desk executive
ob Description – Front Office Executive
-Receiving external calls and directing those to employees as per company guidelines.
-Providing information to internal callers in relation to queries regarding facilities available ...
Key Skills : front office executive,visitor management,front office management,office administration,back...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,75,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Understand the needs and wants of customer and sell the appropriate car care packages.(Walk In)
Responsible to sell multi features car products & services to the customers.
Deal with any inquiries and complaints and regular moni...
We are hiring candidates for Receptionist Profile for one of our reputed client into pharma sector for their Head Office at Chandivali, Mumbai
Timings: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm (Mon to Sat), Alternate Saturdays off
Post Offered: Receptionist
RS 1,50,000 To 3,25,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
1. Creating & Releasing Recruitment advertisement on job portals, screening and short listing of candidates of all levels.
2. Scheduling and Conducting interviews.
3. Handling on boarding process (Documentation, Issuing offer letter, Joining fo...
Assist Chairman of the Company in His/ Her Day to Day Routine in Areas such as Administrative Assistance, Presentations, Emails, Daily Routine Written Communication, Diary Maintenance, Inter Departmental Coordination & Any other Task Assigned By ...
To Assist Client Servicing Manager with all the data and analysis
Working closely with the other Account Executive, to support the Client Services Team on a daily basis,
ensuring all administration is both accurate and conducted in a timely way.
Good understanding of HR policies.
Follow up of Confirmation Records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, Profession Tax, Gratuity, LTA, Etc.
Prepare & process timely distribution of Salary, bonus, increment, Salary slip, leave encashment and full...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,50,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane, Navi Mumbai
- Daily round of the premises
- Rectifications of issues with regards to facility
- Updation of snag list on weekly basis
- Stock verification, updation and procurements
- Overlook on Security and Housekeeping work on dail...
- Understanding the Job Description from the Client
- Sourcing the relevant candidates from Job Portals like naukri.com
- Doing the various activities such as Job Postings, Searches, Mass Mailings, referencing etc
- Calling the candidates to the o...
Reputed company with high volume and value focused business in Speciality Fine Chemicals currently having opening for Receptionist for its Corporate Office (Andheri Mumbai).Role and Responsibilities
1. Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of callers, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel and departments.
2. Greet visitors/guests/members professionally, determining the nature and purpose of visit
3. Direct and escort visito...
Key Skills : front office executive,hr administration,hr management
Bachelors Degree (Technical, Arts and Commerce) with Post Graduate Diploma in Management or Bachelors in Business Administration (Marketing) preferable but not must. 2+ Yrs Experience in IT, Marketing and Business Development.
Also required Aggres...
Ability to achieve Target
Ability to follow instructions and work with deadlines
Willingness to work in shift & on weekends
Good presentation & communication skills
Basic computer knowledge (proficiency of Ms Excel is a must)
RS 90,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Handling administrative and accounts requirements of the company.
Communication skills - calls and emails.
Follow up with various vendors and developing new vendors. Preparing purchase orders.
Organizing the internal events, meeti...
- Meeting and greeting clients/visitors/guests
- Booking meetings
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Follow the house rules and policies laid down b...
Experienced Female having pleasant personality, well dressed
Must be Fluent in English
Hands on Computer, Ms. Office Specially in Ms Word.
Able to make Correspondence independently.
Age below 35 years
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years
Asst Manager Learning & Development will be based at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The position will be expected to design organisation-wide strategy to meet learning and development needs, and manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up as required.