1. Sourcing the relevant candidates from Job Portals like naukri.com,monster
2. Doing the various activities such as Job Postings, Searches, Mass Mailings, referencing etc.
3. Have to handle total recruitment cycle like Sourcing Short listing and s...
Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media,...
Posting jobs and sourcing candidates through various - Job sites, Social Networking sites etc.
Preliminary screening/short-listing the right qualitative profile against the given requirement.
Conduct initial HR interviews (Telephonic) to check ...
Grab this Opportunity in Bhubaneswar with a nominal cost. Are you a working professional!! Not Getting Promotion!! Not getting Salary hike!! Then attend the workshop and get fast success in your career. Fresher s also don’t compromise your dream ca...
• Co-ordination with sales team
• Counseling the candidates
• Prepare and take approval for Salary Structure and Issuance of Offer letter of the selected candidates.
• Induction to be given on the joining of the employee.
Required - HR Manager/Executive Manager in Hotel Industry
Vacancy - 2Nos.
Qualification - Graduate
Good Command over - English,Hindi and Odia
Basic Knowledge in Computer
Knowledge in So...
QUALIFICATION: MBA / PGDBM/ PMIR (HR)
Job Description : Good knowledge in generalist HR works like Recruitment , Selection, Employee retention, Performance Appraisal, New joining formalities, Orientation & Induction, Training & Devlpt, Exit formal...
Key Skills : human resource management executive,human resource development executive,human resource development...
Plan, direct, and coordinate human resource management activities of an organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
RS 1,25,000 To 1,50,000 Patna, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Asansol, Durgapur-Barddhaman
- Identifying Training and Development Needs Within An Organization Through Job Analysis, Appraisal Schemes and Regular Consultation with Business Managers and Human Resources Departments;
- Designing and Expanding Training and Development Programme...
Duties of the Technical Recruiter
• Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates
• Foster long-term relationships with candidates
• Review and understand technical job requirement requirements
• Review applicants to verify if positi...
About Us :
We are an organization with a team of HR professionals sharing a common interest with you i.e., to enhance the Professional capabilities of HR professionals and to make their role in an organization effective.
Our experience stems fr...