The profile involves acquiring, growing and deepening HNI Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Awareness of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to money laundering prevention. Ensure compliance
Key Skills : relationship management,financial services executive,business development
• Experience of minimum 3-4 years as Relationship Manager in a private sector or foreign bank
• Candidate should be managing around 60 to 80 HNI/ NRI customers and confident of growing the HNI /NRI base
• Candidate should have a clear fo...
Knowledge about banking industry
Knowledge about international real estate market
Good in communications skills
Should be convincing
Should be good in lead generation and closure
RS 1,50,000 To 3,50,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
• Acquisition of HNI, Ultra HNI clients and Retail Clients: Preparing & execution of Financial plan.
• Advising the client for making the Investment into financial Products like equity, portfolio management system, insurance, mutual fund, fixe...
RS 6,00,000 To 10,00,000 North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad
Manage and generate cross sell revenue from preferred clients
Acquire preferred clients
Provide financial planning services to all assigned clients
Ensure client meetings as per defined norms
Maintain record of business on internal software
Acquisition of HNI,Ultra HNI clients&Retail Clients rnAdvising the client for making the Investment into Financial ProductrnPenetration of Wealth Management or other investment product handling client\'s portfolio & maintaning relationship with custo...
Looking for Graduates/MBAs with prior experience in sales/service in banking/insurance/finance sector below 28 years of age
openings are in Delhi NCR
CTC-3 to 4 lacs, excellent communication skills required. Send your updated resume to rsedutrain...