Expert in negotiating, drafting, vetting, reviewing & finalising till the execution stage, various Indian/ International Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Letter of Intents as well as Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Extensive transactional e...
Key Skills : legal law head,head lawyer,legal marketing support head
Handle litigation at various forums/levels pertaining to the Company. Handle and support in arbitration cases. Preparation of case history, make case notes and brief the HOD on legal cases. Handle logistics, MIS and risk analysis ...
Job Opening for VP (legal).
Should have immense experience of land procurement of more than 650 acres, pursuant thereto due diligence for the land to be acquired, title search from sub-registrar office and revenue department, obtaining the NOCs ex...
• Candidate must have good command over drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements.
• Should be well versed with corporate and commercial laws.
• Should have exposure to handling compliance work for companies.
• Good command over En...
Job Opening for VP (Finance).
1. Heading the Finance & Accounts Department and controlling the financial & accounting affairs of the company on all India basis including finalization of Accounts and Audit. . Knowing US GAAP. Issues of Transfer Pri...
- We require a candidate having 3-5 years of experience with good academic skills.
- For time to time help for legal documentation, writing and researching for a publication company.
- Salary- Work/Time Based.
Advocates Who Can Independently Handle Litigation and Has Excellent Drafting Skills.
salary: Commensurate with Experience.
functional Area: Legal , Regulatory , Intellectual Property
role: Law Officer
RS 80,000 To 90,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, New Delhi
- The candidate should be able to provide legal advice and support to legal issues, must be analytical to identify legal risks and implications.
- Manage legal processes involved in business transactions.
- Draft, review, negotiate and administ...
Candidate must have individual ability to
· Draft and vetting of Commercial Agreements,
· Drafting and vetting of Service level agreements, Lease deeds, Leave and Licences.
· Must possess strong knowledge of CPC, IPC...
Key Skills : company secretary,transportation management,logistics management,manager legal,cs,company incorporation,corporate...
Experienced Intellectual Propert Rights/Patents/TradeMarks/Copy Rights expert Lawyer who is an achiever and wants to earn big money after completing the work
Salary: Less Than 50,000 - 70,000 P.A. This job is for Self earning employeds
-At least 2 years’ experience in drafting, vetting, reviewing of corporate commercial contracts & agreements;
-Assist in doing corporate compliance & legal documentation work;
-Write and review legal opinions on various matters