Adept at managing administrative activities involving Vendor management, housekeeping, safety, security.
Administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, etc.
Key Skills : general administration,stationery,housekeeping,pest control,vendor management,office equipment,security,hr,petty cash,courier,administration...
1.Safeguard and ensuring maintenance of company assets, accounting, and asset
2.Take part in the negotiation process in finalization of new premises, rental agreements, and renewals pertaining to Regional Office and B...
Front office cum admin work.
Service call logins on computer.
Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence.(Front office).
Candidate should be well versed with Computer/Laptop.
Conducting interview and initial screening of candidates.
• Assisting in other HR activities.
• Sourcing profiles using various job portals for Recruitment.
• Providing the company with relevant and quality candidates within the stip...
Key Skills : good communication skills,knowledge of hr activities,ms office tools,interviewing skills,convincing skills,quick learner,hr administration,human...
Good Communication Skills
Proficiency in English and local languages
Taking care of overall administration work
Candidate will be responsible for making travel arrangements
Vendor Development and Management
Maintaining General office u...
- Office handling
- Recruitment process handling.
Ability to priorities work in a fast changing organization.
Excellent team player.
Excellent Microsoft core application know...
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Planning and scheduling meetings and appointments
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, and...
Key Skills : back office executive,administration executive,back office assistant
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 Indore, Pithampur, Sawer, Ujjain
Looking for presentable, smart, active candidate with good communication skills. Looking for immediate joiner.Manage Front Desk Operations
Upkeep of the office
Receive and attend the Visitors
Responsible for EPABX operations
At least 6 month relevant experience in a similar position, with sound understanding of work in corporate culture.
Must possess strong analytical skills.
Must be able to prioritize tasks and make important decisions in a ...
1. Managing all front office operations.
2. Maintaining Data in EXCEL
3. Transferring of calls to various departments.
4. Minimum 6 month Receptionist Experience, Handling Calls And Customer\'s On Individual Basis,
5. Computer Literacy\r...
1) Provide general administrative support to managers; book car service, schedule meetings, and process overnight mailings, etc.
2) Assist with administrative project-oriented work as needed from multiple departments ...
1. Provide complete back office support
2. Taking care of all office activities.
3. Maintain documentation as assigned from time to time.
4. Managing the administrative work of the company.
5. MIS Reporting & Data Management.
Proper Knowledge of Data Entry and Office Administration.
good Interpersonal Skills.
proficient in Developing Office Procedures and Forms to Improve. Efficiency Strong Follow -ups
proper Knowledge of Excel. Ms. Office, V Look Ups Data Valida...
RS 50000 To 4,00,000 Dewas, Indore, MhowCantt., Pithampur, Ujjain
Candidate should be fresher.
It is back office job.
Only female candidates required.
Administration, Telephone management, Client management,
Should have good communication skill.
Computer knowledge is Necessary.
Soft spoken female...
We have a very urgent position of "Office Coordinator" in a leading manufacturing industry based at Indore
Designation- Office Coordinator
Experience- mini 6 Month.
Salary- 8 K - 10 K +Allowances (Depend upon the interview)
Key Skills : back office coordinator,administration coordinator,office coordinator,office assistant,office...
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
Manage and increase the ...
Maintaining updated databases of customers with all relevant information.
Speak to the vendors and taking care of the payment is been made on time.
Assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations.
Support staff in handling ...
Key Skills : back office executive,office administration executive
Require an office assistant with minimum 2years experience and Administrative manager with minimum 5years experience for Delhi based architecture firm.
Requirements for Administrative Manager
Coordinate administrative tasks.
Responsible for Handling of Incoming and Outgoing Calls Including Distribution. Making Sure to Demonstrate Professional and Polite Responses in Telephone Responses.
ensure Personal Preventability and Dress in the Assigned Uniform
Key Skills : reception,receptionist activities,front office,administration,receptionist,customer support
We are looking for candidates with the following skills -
· Good Communication Skills
· Well versed with using MS Word, Excel, emails, etc to keep records up to date.
· Good in follow ups and timely response to customers’ enquiries & co...
Key Skills : communication skills,coordination,follow ups,word,office administration,office coordinator
Urgent Opening for Office Admin /sales Coordinator in Leading Mnc Company.
candidate Should have Minimum 1-4 Years Experience in Office Administration.
candidate Should Be Any Graduate.
both Male and Female Candidates Apply. \...
Front office executive & administration:-
Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
Maintain office filing and storage systems.
Maintain vendor files. Fax, scan and copy documents.
Prepare and submit customer invoices.
Key Skills : front office executivr & administration,front office,office administration,customer support
1. To handle day to day admin activities.
2. To handle travel arrangement like Ticket booking. Hotel booking.
3. To manage transportation facilities for employees.
4. To manage ensure quality housekeeping in company guest house.
As an Admin Executive you will be responsible for :
Assisting the MD office for all admin related work
Managing day to day concerns of employees, if any