Services will comprise providing support to the Legal & Regulatory program in amongst others, but not limited to, the following activities:
• Conduct deep level application reviews focused on GDPR together with or by a delegate on behalf of the...
Key Skills : deep level legal,regulatory assessments,general data protection regulation
Lien Specialist: Bangalore (Close outs)
Layfield & Barrett is looking for a Lien Specialist with a minimum of three years' experience working in a law firm's lien/subrogation department with knowledge of the following: Opening subrogation lien claim...
Freelancers Required Having Requisite Legal Knowledge and Writing Skills with a View to Understand Judgments of High Courts, Tribunals and Supreme Court. Must Be Able to Identifying Issues and Abstract Relevant Key Points and Write Headnotes/case Sum...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
FPA (Financial Planning & Analyst)
FPA Will have following Divisions
3) Business analysis, Planning, Strategy
The team comprises of a CA who shall coordinate with respective companies
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute projects along with the Senior Consultant.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Co-ordinate with external sources.
- Conduct both primary and secondary research wherever required.
- Periodic reportin...
Key Skills : business developement,business consultant,senior business development executive,external consultant,legal consultant
We Are Looking For Senior Associates/Associates/Freshers In The Dispute Resolution (Litigation And Arbitration) Practice Areas Of The Firm In Bangalore. The Candidates Should Have Requisite Experience In The Above Areas Of Practice And Also Have Work...
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Key Skills : assistant law manager,assistant sales manager,marketing manager,customer sales manager,business development manager,call center manager
Position: Head – Content Research & Compliance Consulting
Qualification: Llb / Llm
Regulatory Compliances, Research, Consulting In Compliance Management, Legal Counsel And Compliance Officer, Program Management, Very Good Spoken &...
Key Skills : skills: regulatory compliances,research,consulting in compliance management,legal counsel and compliance officer,program management,very good...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
1. Help structure various investments and investment vehicles (structure). Help with the review of tax and legal considerations. Manage preparation and review of associated documents
2. Serve as the investment administration point perso...
Assisting in managing day to day operations for Immigration category assigned (For US H1, L1, PERM, AOS) etc.
Liaising with multiple parties/stake-holders both internally and external to move the immigration files, so the SLAs are met.
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
To scrutinize the title and revenue documents with respect to the lands to be acquired and review the legal opinion if any provided by the External Advocate.
Drafting of AOS, Sale Deeds, POAs, JDs, Supplementary JDs, NDAs, MOU, Commercial and Contra...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
To Scrutinize Land Documents, Title Deeds
-to Draft Various Agreements, Sales Deeds
-to Co-ordinate with Local Authorities, Advocates,And Relevant
-departments for Smooth Execution of Works,
-to Co-ordinate with Banks, Clients with Querie...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Arranging for the delivery of legal paperwork
Typing correspondence and legal paperwork
Transcribing court proceedings and other recorded meetings
Scheduling, coordinating and confirming court dates, appointments, and meetings
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Require Legal Officer with 6 to 12 yrs exp in Real Estate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Verification of land and other related documents
- Giving opinion
- Creating of agreement and executing them
- Resolve queries from bank related to prope...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents