· 5+ years of experience in inventory planning, operations, retail, consulting and /or finance with a history of owning/driving results.
· Proven track record of managing and executing large projects form start to finish, including project m...
RS 2,50,000 To 3,75,000 Central Delhi, Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Hisar
- Control Day-to-day Operations By Scheduling Labour, Ordering Food & Supplies & Developing Restaurant Team.
- Ensure Statutory Compliances By Maintaining Registers and Licences.
- Control P&l By Following Cash/control Security Procedur...
RS 1,50,000 To 2,00,000 Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Raipur, Goa Velha, Panaji, Ambala, Srinagar, Ranchi, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai
Understanding the features of application,
provide training to the end users,
maintenance of application,
monitoring the work flow.
coordinating with project manager,
preparing daily reports,
maintaining data in MS-Exce...
A Hotel Manager is Responsible for the Day-to-day Management of a Hotel and Its Staff. They have Commercial Accountability for Budgeting and Financial Management, Planning, Organising and Directing all Hotel Services, Including Front-of-house (recept...
Key Skills : hotel manager,hotel management,captain,steward,hotel executive
All We Urgent Required Female Office Assistant In Immigration Company Based In Chandigarh At Sector 17-C.Our T&C As Below.
-Age:18 Yrs Above.
-Computer Knowledge Must In Various Levels.
The Cluster Training Manager analyses the structure and the day-by-day business of a hotel, depending on special needs of the hotel. After that, he/she develops training plans, according to different discrepancies and reviews his/her training program...
Key Skills : cluster training manager,cluster trainee