1. Make calls operational and non-operational clients on daily basis. Send Mailers Make MIS Report
2.Recive Calls Opps /Non opernational Send Reminders
3.Make receipts and Send Demand letters Twice in the month
4.Cheque Entry in register
We are looking for a Marketing and Public Relations Copywriter to undertake the following responsibilities.
Write and edit creative marketing, website, and social media copy that supports key requirements and builds the brand through to...
Position Title: Relationship Executive
Reports to: Team Leader
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
1. Selling financial products on phone. (Outbound telemarketing of Insurance, Loans & credit card...
-managing Customer Service Calls
-handling Customer Escalations
-managing Customer Booking Process with Suppliers
-proactively Taking Ownership of Customer Issues for Resolution
-collecting Customer Feedback and Presenting It Back to Operations.
EC - Relationship Manager Baroda
About Company :
This company is a Mumbai based Indian new generation bank,established in 1994. The bank offers commercial, transactional and electronic banking products and services. This bank was inaugurated in...
We have Urgently Requirement of Female Saloon Manager for Hisar Haryana Location.
well Groomed and with Good Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Essential Qualification - Graduation/diploma/ Post Graduation
- Should Be Well Versed in Customer Car...
Hiring IT Sales Executives for Gurgaon, It Will Be a Direct Selling of IT Software, Candidates Having Knowledge About Accounting Software, Tally Etc. are Preferable and Must have Bike. Salary Will Be 11k + 2k Bike + Mobile Allowance.
The role of Customer Service Manager will include:
· Providing help and advice to our customers using organization’s project or services.
· Communicate courteously with customer via telephone & email.
Skills Required are:
Key Skills : customer service manager,client support executive,customer relation executive,customer relation...
Maintaining Customer Relationship
-Ensure timely collections and recoveries from customers of due/outstanding as per booking form and work progress
-To maintain and update customer ledger and accounts.
-Maintaining record of Customer interaction.