The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
Designation- Account Manager
The Candidate Should have good working hands on of following :-
Candidate must have sound knowledge of Miscrosoft Office ,Powerpoint. Must be having fluency and strong command over English.
Have to maintain client rela...
.Maintaining all sites account as per company norms with application by tally software.
2.Preparation of RA Bill
3.All Accounting Related works
4.Making Labour Payment & Staff payment of all Departments.
5.Clearing all petty cash, voucher...
Key Skills : accountant,accounts executive,accounts officer,accounts head
We have urgent requirement Accountant
* Prepare and generate daily/ monthly/ quarterly MIS/ reports of collection report, bank balance, creditors, debtors analysis reports, P & L, Balance sheet.
* Provide complete revenue ...
Executive Accounts :
data Entry( Billing, Purchase, Sales )
knowledge of Cost Centres, Vat, Service Tax, Sales Tax, Registration.
hands On Exp On Tally 9, Ms Excel,
maintaining Stock Order and Records.
•preparing accounts and tax returns
•administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
•auditing financial information
•compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
Completion of Books for accounts having all entries
Compliance of TDS, Service Tax, and sales tax.
MIS preparation as directed by Management
Review of reconciliation of all banks accounts as per regular interval
Supporting work fo...
Handling of daily account activity
Carefully analysing accounts
Reviewing accounting records
Preparing annual accounts,budget evaluations
Managing Taxation process
Preparation of all tax returns
And any other related role
He/ she should have ...
• Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices.
• Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
• Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and ...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
1. Compile and analyse financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts
2. Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
3. Prepare Income Tax return, financia...
Complete understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.Maintain daily cash requirement and ex...
- Knowledge of Tally Accounting software
- Issuance & Collection of Form ‘C’, D1 & VAT C-4’
- Timely Sales Tax Assessment Preparation
- Purchase Bill Passing through ERP & Posting in Tally 9.00 ERP
- Posting of all transaction into Tally
Position Title: Accountant
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Location: Kharghar/Marine Drive
Male or Female (Preferred): Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
Age Group (Ex: Between 30 to 35 yrs) Not M...
RS 70,000 To 1,25,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
Send me Jobs like this
- AR Collections
- AR Reconciliations
- Customer Credit Processing
- Vendor Credit Investigations
- Shipping Estimates
- Full Shipping Invoice Reconciliations
- Wire Processing
- Following up with...
• Day to day accounting entries in the Tally.
• Finalizing of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss A/c.
• Preparation of bank reconciliation.
• Preparation of Debtors’ reconciliation and Debtor’s ageing report.
• Handling all Assessment ...