- Any Graduate who has completed Medical Transcriptionist training program.
- Experience in Medical Transcription.
- Any graduate with at least 1-10 yrs exp as MT/ QA / Editor.
- Exposure in Transcribing Voice files.
Key Skills : medical director,medical transcriptionist,medical bacteriology,medical consultant
RS 50,000 To 3,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
- No job work pressure
- No time limit to work
- Free professional training for 2 days, company paid meals and stay
- Training kit will be provided of worth Rs. 25,000
- Technical support will be provided by the company
Key Skills : medical transcription,pharmacist,medical representative,business development executive,business development,medical...
RS 2,00,000 To 3,00,000 Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, West Delhi, Bandora, Panaji, Bangalore, Bangarapet, Chelora, Kannur, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Faizabad, Lucknow
Job Description Send Me Jobs Like This
Move On To The Future
Be Yourself & Be Yogam.
It Does Not Matter Who You Are Or What You Are
You Could Be A Life Science Fresher Or Just A Previous Passed Out Medical Graduate Or Even An Allied Health ...
Key Skills : medical coding executive,medical coder,medical coding,medical coding analyst
- Edit documents consistently and fairly according to transcription guidelines, standards of style, and formats of practice.
- Using preferred standard quality scoring guidelines, calculate and score reports consistently and fairly, weighing the va...
Key Skills : medical terminology,anatomy,editor,medical