Designation: HR Manager
Industry: Real Estate
Experience: 10-15 Years
Qualification: MBA/PG in HR
CTC: As per the Company std. / negotiable
Work Location: Raipur
Notice Period: Immediate/ 30 Days (max)
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
senior Manager - Finance Demonstrates Accountability for Functional, Business, and Broad Company Objectives. in this Role You Will Integrate and Develop Processes that Meet Business Needs Across the Organization, Manage Complex Is...
Key Skills : bank reconcillation,reporting and analysis,compliance,cost management,finance strategy,accounting,finance control,budgeting,...
Responsible for complete registration proceeding of Flats/Shops at Bhiwadi & Neemrana
Ensure registered documents are properly maintained.
Liasoning with Sub registrar office.
Responsible for monitoring of labour benefits under labour cess p...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Responsible for handling end to end payroll process from attendance management to final payouts.
Handling daily attendance & Leave Management.
Handling employee reimbursements, bonus, incentive payouts etc.
Reconciliation of TDS, Calculation o...
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
- Minimum 5-10 years Experience in handling matter related to Buyers Audit in Export
- Able to manage skillfully all quires of buyer and audit team.
- Hard core experience of statutory compliance and managing government authorities.
Responsible for all Legal, Corporate, Due-diligence & Compliance Matters.
- Advice Management On Ongoing Cases, Legal Strategy & Risk Evaluation.
- Liaison with Advocates & Government & Local Authorities.
- Due Diligence of Documents, Vet...
Incident Manager Liaises with the Customer as Focal Point for all High Priority & Major Incidents Reported. Represent the Team and Ibm India While Leading a Sev1 ((first Level Severity) and Major Incident.
Liaison with bank and financial institutions and arranging funds for short term and long term business requirements.
Manage global forex exposures in a manner that impact of multiple currencies is in control. Mitigations of risks if any arising due ...
- Degree in B.Com or M.Com
- Knowledge in Accounting principles, Journal entry, Invoice
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Candidates undergoing CA inter can also apply.
- Willing to work in night s...
Greetings from Efiia Life Sciences (p) ltd!!!
We have opening of Product Manager for reputed Pharma Company based at Hyderabad.
1. Product Launching
2. Planning & Preparation of promotional inputs
We have a internal Recruitment for our Group Company, if you are interested for the same plz. go through the interview venue and reply us your confirmation by mail Or phone asap.
We are Manpower Outsourcing, Recruitment Service Provider and leading ...
1-Manpower Mangement & General Administration
2-Liaisoning with Govt. dept, Media & nearby factory
3-Health, Safety & welfare of the factory.
5-Computer knowledge with SAP.
6-Acts, Licenses, Certificates
Key Skills : general administration,human resource management,wages,hiring,welfare,statutory compliance,hr administration
- The primary responsibility of the Senior Internal Auditor is internal audit, internal controls, risk management, regulatory compliance and reporting functions.
- supervises execution of internal audit plan by leading or conducti...
• Achieve asset products targets of the branches in their area through management of
• Asset Desk Officers
• Create awareness & provide solutions to branches on asset products
• Training & skills enhancement of ADO\'s and other branc...
Perfect Solution Group (Spectrum Placement Services)
RS 1,50,000 To 2,75,000 Gurgaon, Noida
Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accountant Job Duties:
-Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzi...
Key Skills : fund management,database administration,accounts associate,accountant,account manager,corporate...
Hdfc Life Insurance Nagpur Urgent Opening for Corporate Sales Manager- Bancassurance!!!!
profile: Corporate Sales Manager.
description:implement Operation Plans for Dsf with Specific Focus Towards Needs Based Selling and Activity Management
Drafting and finalization of customer's letters, affidavit, undertaking, Cancellation / Settlement / Surrender Deed / Agreement and MOU, Legal Notices and Replies. Drafting and preparation of various letters including replies relating to Govt. Deptt.
•Strong With Regulatory Documentation
•Mfr/Sop/Amv(Analytical Method Varidation),Actd/Ctd, Dossier Preparation
•Having A Sound Knowledge Of Bmr Preparation And Filing, Fr&D Documentation, Pv Etc
• Will Be Responsible For Handling Reg...
Job Opening for NATIONAL SALES MANAGER / ZONAL SALES MANAGER
He will be heading the sales function and play the role of a catalyst
>> and galvanize /build a team of RMs /ABMs and strong field force to
>> achieve the sales targets and growt...