- Managed & Coordinating supply chain cycle and the best logistical solution with cost reduction.
- Creating new Key Accounts, Managing Existing Accounts, and Building strong relationship with decision makers.
- Maintain and develop customer r...
Position : Business Associate
Qualification : Graduate with any stream/MBA in Supply Chain Management Or Logistic.
Nature of work: Handling offshore business work pertaining to documentation, analysis, forms filling, reproducing an...
RS 8,00,000 To 12,00,000 Faridabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi
Regional Managers for logistics operations at Mumbai, Kolkata and Delhi/Gurgaon. To search the suitable candidates for the post of Regional Manager-Logistics , the job description and other particulars are as under:
1 Job Description:
1) Recommend optimal transportation modes, routing, equipment, or frequency.
2) Establish or monitor specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
3) Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
4) Plan or implement...
RS 6,00,000 To 8,00,000 Gurgaon, Delhi, Delhi/NCR(National Capital Region)
Guide & Lead the team of Executives in RM Warehouse,Stock rotation such as fifo, Logistics, maintaining the records, warehouse process & 5s,HIA Systems, handling production operations, stores and warehouse's
Key Skills : store ppc production planning control dispatch planning,warehouse management,logistics,production engineer,supply chain,warehouse...
1. Pre Documentation responsibilities
• Receipt of PO from customer
• PO Verification
• Coordination with the suppliers
• Coordination with CT1 and ARE 1(documentations for excise and goods)
• Making of delivery plan
We are a manufacturing co based Delhi and Plant in Manesar . We have a urgent opening for Logistics Manager in Delhi AND Manesar Location.
The Responsibilities are :
Provide logistic documentation support and logistic coordination to e...
• Planning of material as per production demand and forecast.
• Sourcing of new material from India and overseas.
• Tough negotiation to get maximum discounts.
• Cost saving time to time as per market fluctuation.