Position: HR Manager
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Experience: Candidate with 6 -10 years exp. preferably in hospitality industry. Should have Hands on Experience in Performance Management, Recruitment, Training & Deve...
Greetings from Infinite Computing Systems!
We are a US based Software Development Organization with offices in India, Thailand & Singapore.
Mentioned below is the Job Description & the company profile.
Key Skills : human resource management,hr,software development,hr manager
1.Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/job portals
2.Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
3.Screen candidates resumes and job
4.Handling the entire cycle of employee hiring proce...
Key Skills : human resource management,hr,hiring,social media,hr manager
We are looking for smart, energetic and result oriented professionals for the position of HR Manager. The main responsibility will be ensuring well being of employees from all branches, conduct induction programs to staffs and students, Coordinate th...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,75,000 Chandigarh, Panchkula, Dera Bassi, Mohali
Position: HR (Human Resource) Executive
Location: Lalru, Teh- Derabassi, Distt-Mohali
Experience: 2-4 year exp. is preferred. An HR executive has to perform the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas suc...
Position: Human Resource(HR) Jobs In Mandi Gobindgarh
Location: Mandi Gobindgarh
Experience: 4-5 years.
Job Profile: He will be responsible for Office Time, Salary, ESI, PF, Human Resource, Legal and all departmenta...
Develop and execute purchasing strategies. Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Locate vendors of materials and meeting with them.
• Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders
• Control purchasing department budg...
Company Name: DHFL Sales & Services ltd.
Designation: HR Assistant
Salary: upto 20k
Qualification: Any Graduate
Recruitment and Selection:
• Ensure on boarding of DSSL employees are c...
Key Skills : human resource management,hr assistant,hr manager
RS 2,50,000 To 3,50,000 Chandigarh, Ambala, Mohali
Position: HR (Human Resource) Executive
Experience: 2-4 year exp. is preferred. An HR executive has to perform the basic functions of the HR department, handling areas such as personnel management, social welfare and th...
1. Design and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with core organizational objectives.
2. Recruitment, Selection, Induction & Retention
3. Succession Planning in each department
4. Implementation of Manpower costing and budg...
1-Manpower Mangement & General Administration
2-Liaisoning with Govt. dept, Media & nearby factory
3-Health, Safety & welfare of the factory.
5-Computer knowledge with SAP.
6-Acts, Licenses, Certificates
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with o...
The Job Requires to Identify & Sign Up Potential Clients Who Will Take in Manipal City & Guilds Students for Employment.
- Generating Business from Existing Accounts and Creating New Accounts.
- Market Research and Identifying the Relevancy...
Drive organization-wide Talent Review exercise and various talent management initiatives
- To develop a robust campus hiring and lateral hiring program. Succession Planning
- Identify critical positions and create the succession planning fram...
Role : HR Manager
Experience : 6yrs – 10 years
Job Location : Kolkata
Salary : Rs. 45,000/-
Industry: Government (West Bengal Council of Higher Education department job)- Permanent role
Experience and Qualification
MBA in HR/...
Key Skills : human resource,admin,hr administration,human resource management
-MBA, 2 years experience
-Staffing and Recruitment
-Discipline and general housekeeping
-Training to employees
-Maintain records ISO:9001
Mention Subject Line: "Post-Qualification-Total Exp-Present CTC"
Mention in Text bo...
Key Skills : human resource management executive,payroll,recruitment,human resource developmen executive,hr...
Our population is a human resource that needs to be put to good use so that the productivity can make a turn around, be it a company or our country. Today is a time of a tremendous surge in educated population that needs to find a suitable job to be ...
- Day to day resource planning based on sales & receipts plan.
- Ensuring all warehouse SLAs (service levels) defined are met.
- Recruitment & training of ground level workers.
- Should be able to handle 100+ people...
location: Gorakhpur, UP.
1. Handling Placement of Medical Students of Two Centre's in Kushinagar and Lucknow.
2. Should have Good Contacts with Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics.
3. Min. 2 Years Experience in Placement of Medica...
working Towards Business Development of the Consultancy Maximizing Placements of Candidates Sourcing Candidates for Our Existing and Prospect Clients as per Client Requirement Attracting Candidates Towards Our Consultancy Using Var...
RS 1,50,000 To 5,00,000 South Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi
Job Brief: We are Looking for a Recruiter, with Full Cycle Recruiting Experience, to Attract, Screen, Select and On-board Qualified and Suitable Personnel to Fill Our Job Openings.
the Goal is to Attract Top Talent from Various Pools, Gain Competiti...
Plant Manager for an effective working environment.
Develop a long term IR strategy
Developing and maintaining harmonious and progressive employee relations in the plant through 2 way communication and employee involvement
Change Management ...
Shall be responsible for all HR & Administration activities. Textile ind exp is preferred.
training and development
contract labor management
Legal Statutory exp must
Candidate must have...