The job Description is as follows:Within our FAS Team, we are seeking looking for Business Analysts for our Risk Advisory verticalLocation: Mumbai (Open to Travel)Key responsibilities
• You will assist our clients in suggesting KPIs, Financial R...
as a Business Analyst You Will Deliver Key Analytics Projects that Will Make Significant Impact to The
company and E-commerce in India. the Candidate Will Be Responsible for Analyzing Behavioral Pattern
and Trends, and Assist in ...
Key Skills : business analyst,senior business analyst,business development,business development executive
Specific accountabilities will include:
Performing all duties with compliance to corporate Zero Harm and Code of Conduct procedures
Support the Lead Performance & Metrics Analyst to by:
Use the IT tools to provide all iM global groups with reporti...
Key Skills : systems analyst,business analyst,data analyst,performance analyst,metrics analyst
- Screening and evaluating companies - Fundamental Analysis
- Recommend investment ideas for inclusion in the client portfolios.
- Monitoring Macro Economic Indicators, Market Sectors and Industries.
- Tracking Market, companies and News on daily ...
Key Skills : finance fundamental,research analyst,equity research analyst,research analysis
1. Filling tax return and ensuring refund application on time
2. Carrying out cross check of TDS & Service tax Return before filling return.
3. Scrutinizing of the books of account and making necessary correction in ledger,
Position title: Relationship Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
Coordinates with: Branch team
Essential: Graduate / Post Graduate
Relevant: 2 years in a Broking ...
Key Skills : relationship manager,broking manager,equity research analyst
We are Hiring for Tele-sales executives for the Finance Company
the Applicant should be Graduate and experienced in Sales field,
Freshers with Graduation complete & good communication skills can also apply for this Job,
Manage at least one legal entity including its bookkeeping activity, assist in the planning and preparation of its budget, produce monthly financials, and perform monthly variance analyses
Liaise with management team to understand substance behind...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi
We are expanding our team of Managed Network Experts (Freelancer/Work from Home)! Specifically, we are hiring Subject Matter Experts in Accounting, Economics, Operations Management, and Finance.
1. Online answering of homework h...
Job Responsibilities : - Should have sound experience in functional analysis, design, development, coding, implementation, maintenance and support in different domain with different technologies like java, jsp, Servlet, forms, reports as frontend and...
Property81 is expanding its team and operations. Currently resumes are welcomed for following positions-
Sales professionals | 3 years + experience from real estate, finance, wealth management, hospitality...
- Handling the cross currency, cross border payments for overseas subsidiaries.
- Ensuring timely and proper accounting for overseas subsidiaries.
- Assisting in preparation of overseas subsidiary accounts as per IGAAP and local GAAPS.
RS 90,000 To 9,50,000 Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, North Delhi, Bangalore, Hosdurga, Indore, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Delhi
Primary Responsibilities: \rCapital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal candidate will generate a productive business referral network of contract...
RS 1,75,000 To 20,00,000 North Delhi, Channarayapattana, Mysore, Mumbai, Delhi
The Management of Wingas Oil & Gas Company,Usa is Inviting You to Send Applications and Cvs/resumes for Immediate Recruitment in Our Company.
available Positions as Listed Below:
commisioning / Hook Up
Key Skills : engineering manager,civil site engineer,sales assistant,market research analyst,design & development engineer,finance assistant,logistics...
Urgent Opening For TL MBA/Bcom/MCom in Call Centre - Thane
Position - Team Leader
Good Communications Skills Must
Qualification : Bcom/Mcom/MBA (Finance or good knowledge of finance/Mutual Fund)
Experience & Fresher Can Also Apply
Salary : 1...
Key Skills : finance analyst,team leader,senior team leader
Aware with day to day working of the company from the stage of booking freight till billing of Freight & Agency charges to Shipper.
Have working knowledge in different departments like Sales/Customer Service, Documentation, Operation, Finance ...
RS 6,00,000 To 8,00,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi
Title: Associate Manager – Finance Services
Level: Associate Manager (Level 3)
Job Objective To manage and support the strategy, services and execution of Ennovent’s Finance services.
Position Type Full-time
Compensation A compensation packa...
RS 2,00,000 To 5,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Good Knowledge of Capital Markets with 1-2 Years Work Experience in Trade Operations
- Ability to Lead a Team of Analysts.
- Ensure Error Free and Timely Daily Support/ Deliverables.
- Ensure Error Free and Timely Liaison with Counterparties, Et...
we have openings for technical finance and the job description is Need to handle Financials and Project costing issues. Should work closely with functional team and should ready take calls from user for taking requirements and giving the ideas for de...
- Collaborate with Strategy team, business partners & regional teams to develop and implement strategic initiatives using quantitative data for making decisions
- Provide critical insights & recommendations for new business development, new products...
Key Skills : strategy analyst,business development executive,market analyst
Your main role will be to implement of Business and Communication Plans of Liases Foras, and the scope of work will include:
Preparing and Maintaining the Corporate Communication through social and Public platforms such and Wiki, LinkedIn, Twitter, ...
- Strong Knowledge of Derivative Products and Their Market Risk Dynamics
- Understanding of End-to-end Market Risk Scenarios Process Framework and Workflow for Rates , Fx , Equity , Commodity & Emg Businesses.
- Propose, Calibrate & Imp...
Key Skills : finance,accounting,trading,equity analysis,fx market risk,risk analyst,market research analyst
Main Responsibilities Will Be to Update, Maintain and Process Data On Indian Equities.
the Candidate Need to Collate Data from Public Domain, Analyze and Summarize Data On Indian Companies Financial and Non-financial Statements, Compliance Report ...
Would oversee the equity products passive or ETF’s product development, operations & assist the sales and operations team. This opportunity is to get exposure to global clients & markets
1. Manage Equity dealing for the fun...
Monitor various productivity metrics for the Customer Service team on weekly basis and assist Operations teams with deep dives
Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Operations on improving and creating new m...
• Responsible For Compliance With Internal Guidelines As Well Regulations Applicable To Business Including Regulatory Reportings, Regulatory Audits And Inspections, Training And Awareness, Providing Proactive And Expert Compliance Advisory Service\...
Research on various search engines to source information on Companies and extract general contact details
Effectively meeting assigned p...
Key Skills : research analyst,market research analyst
RS 18,00,000 To 27,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
• Plan and Implement the Overall Analytics and Business Intelligence Strategy
• Lead the Design and Development of Analytical Projects Designed to Understand Key Business Behaviors that Drive Customer Acquisition, Retention, a...
1)Candidate should be able to use Internet search to download data on Indian equities from public domain.
2) Candidate should understand financial and accounting terms such as CAGR, BSE, NSE, Balance sheet, PNL etc.
3) The candidate need to collate...
Key Skills : data analyst,finance management,account
- Assessing financial feasibility for investment in new sites with focus on payback period, DCF, Competition analysis, SWOT Analysis, corporate finance analytical work etc. which is followed by monitoring sites performance against the business model....
Key Skills : mis manager,data collection manager,data analyst
We are a young International Organization looking for a passionate Forex Trader. The ideal candidate has a proven record of profitable trades and demonstrate his/her ability to report their chosen method of trading.
You will have a degree prefera...
- Person Should have Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in this Profile
financial Managers Perform Some or all of the Following Duties:
- Plan, Organize, Direct, Control and Evaluate the Operation of An Accounting, Audit or other Financial D...
Key Skills : financial analyst,finance advisor,financial manager,financial officer,finance director
• Effectively meeting assigned performance KRA's
• Research on various search engines to source information on Companies and extract general contact details
• Open to Call international businesses to validate information sourced through i...
Key Skills : research analyst,market research analyst,equity research analyst
RS 20,00,000 To 25,00,000 Central Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty.
2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit r...
(We Are Authorized Recruitment Channel Partner Of 5 star hotels.)
Greetings from Rainbow Manpower Pvt. Ltd.
we provide 5 star hotels jobs on hotels payroll
Designation : Security Assistant
Responsible for access control o...