Salary range: Rs 10,000 - Rs 20,000 / Yearly (Gross Pay)
Job type : Full time
Minimum experience:Less than one year
Education:Not Pursuing Graduation
Category:Jobs in Manufacturing / Pack...
A Degree is Not Obligatory, But Those Who Earn a 2-year or 4-year Degree in Fashion Design or fine Art May Find Themselves Better Positioned to Enter the Competitive Field of Footwear Design. General Coursework Includes Fashion History, Industrial De...
1. Need to work in leather goods & accessories Department.
2. Needs to bear the responsibility of merchandiser.
3. Needs to work on ERP software.
4. Needs to do the follow-up with vendor and production team.
5. Needs to design safety footwear and...
A Merchandisers key responsibility is as follows:
-Market and product Analysis
-Selling the concept
-Designing and Sampling
3+ Years Experience in Assembly Lines of Footwear , preferably ladies fashion footwear
Reporting to Quality Head of the Company
Co-ordinate with production manager and line supervisor for quality output
Interact with Peers, QC Head and Merchandise...
Key Skills : production management,quality control,qc manufacturing,quality checking,quality audit,six...