RS 2,50,000 To 3,00,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara, Vapi
Coordination with merchandiser and production department ,
Taking care of kaaj and buttoning, pressing , packaging etc.
Responsible for quality check till final product
Salary:INR 1,75,000 - 5,00,000 P.A
Industry:Textiles, Garments, Fashion, Acce...
The magnificence and diversity of Indian Ethnic Clothing cannot be ignored. Whether it is the six yard fabric called Saree or latest designer Lehengas, we all are intrigued by the beauty it brings along. Over the years, traditional Indian Ethnic Clot...
E-Commerce Executives are needed for The Supply Factory
Roles and Responsibilities:
Product Listing and processing on various online portals
Catalogue Management Listing
Updating Product and Pricing
Marketplace Order Management
- in Indian bridal wear, embroideries mainly into Sarees, Lehnga Sarees and Suit Dupatta for the high end market.
- knowledge of embroideries / textures and patterns.
- Coordinate timely turnaround of sampling.
Salary: 1,75,000 - 3,00,000 P.A
Right Merchandise - Styles, brands, colours, sizes etc
Right Place - Which store, depending on their budget and location
Right Time - Having merchandise in stores at the right time in the season i.e. ready for Christmas or 'Back to School'
- Assuring timely and smooth execution of orders
- Coordinate with design department for development of new samples as per the requirement of Buyers
- Candidate should have very strong knowledge of patterns (indian ethnic wear) and should be able t...