Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
1. Help structure various investments and investment vehicles (structure). Help with the review of tax and legal considerations. Manage preparation and review of associated documents
2. Serve as the investment administration point perso...
To scrutinize the title and revenue documents with respect to the lands to be acquired and review the legal opinion if any provided by the External Advocate.
Drafting of AOS, Sale Deeds, POAs, JDs, Supplementary JDs, NDAs, MOU, Commercial and Contra...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Key Skills : assistant law manager,assistant sales manager,marketing manager,customer sales manager,business development manager,call center manager
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Require Legal Officer with 6 to 12 yrs exp in Real Estate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Verification of land and other related documents
- Giving opinion
- Creating of agreement and executing them
- Resolve queries from bank related to prope...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...