Welcome to Placementindia.com, the No.1 Job Career Site, providing value added paid services to employers. It is owned and managed by Weblink.In Pvt. Ltd. Weblink is a synonym of one for all. We cater to almost all the requirements for a rock hard web-based business, ranging from hosting solutions, domain registrations, website designing, and software development to strategic web promotions. Since the nascent phase of Weblink (1997), we had always considered "CUSTOMER A KING" and owing to our meticulous follow up of the same, we have a long list of satisfied customers boosting our backs.
The following expressions shall have the following meanings in the Agreement defined below:
- Agreement: is defined as the completed registration form and its requisite attachment(s) and the terms and conditions herein and is deemed to be have executed at New Delhi.
- Company: is defined as Weblink.In Pvt. Ltd., a private limited company and having its office at 33 & 33A, Rama Road, Industrial Area, Near Kirti Nagar Metro Station, New Delhi, 110015 (India), which owns PlacementIndia.com.
- Date of Activation: is defined as the date specified by the PlacementIndia in its notice to the User either through email indicating the approval to the User's registration and permission to access the Service.
- Expiry Date: is defined as the expiry date of the notice of termination of the services.
- Member: is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for any of the Services and the signatory, whose details are contained in the application form, and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
- PlacementIndia.com: is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.placementindia.com
- Services: is defined as the services to be provided by the Company to the User at PlacementIndia.com including the provision of facilities for the following:
- A Member who wishes to reach a job seeker.
- A Member who wishes to hire a job seeker through PlacementIndia.com.
- A Member who wishes to advertise at PlacementIndia.com.
- Member who wishes to receive advertisements, newsletters and promotional messages on www.placementindia.com and through emails.
- Subscription Fees: is defined as the payment that has to be made to PlacementIndia.com to access the services.
- Registration Data: is defined as all the information and particulars of the Member requested on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the Member's name, mailing address, email address, account and telephone number.
The words can be used either in the singular or plural sense and those implying one gender shall also include the other.
The subscription rates for the Services shall be at the price indicated in the Rate Card or the Company may prescribe such other rates from time to time.
Liability for the Subscription Fees shall accrue from the Date of Activation.
Payment and Refund Policy
The Member, who is liable to pay Subscription Fees, shall pay it on demand even if the Member disputes the same for any reason. In the event that the Company deciding the dispute to be in the Member's favor, the Company shall refund to the Member any excess amount paid by the Member free of interest.
In the event of late payment by the Member of any sums due under this Agreement, the membership and the services would stand terminated.
Disclaimer : All payments for services at Placementindia.com have to be made in favour of "Weblink .IN Pvt. Ltd." only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) or via personal Western Union or personal Paypal Accounts for any services rendered by Placementindia.com. You are informed that under no circumstances will Placementindia.com be liable for any damage caused in your business transaction to such fraudulent individuals or organizations.
To protect your business interests, please contact us immediately if any such fraudulent individual or organization tries to mislead you.
As we keep up high interactions with our clients and provide support to use the services extended at PlacementIndia.Com thus there is no provision for any kind of full or partial refund. It is expressly stated that paid amount would not be refund in any circumstance.
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled as it is sent for processing and activation immediately. Your personal preferences changed in the course of time cannot serve as a reason for refund or charge back.
Commencement of Service
The Service shall commence on the Date of Activation after we have received the necessary payment.
- The Member is solely responsible for the accuracy of the Registration Data given to the Company in the application for membership in order to use the Service.
- The Member is responsible for the set-up or configuration of all the necessary equipment required to access the Service.
- The Member will comply with all notices or instructions given by the Company from time to time in respect of the use of the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible for all information retrieved, stored and transmitted through the Service by him.
- The Member is solely responsible for the maintenance of confidentiality of the login information.
- This would include the Member's password and Member Username and all activities and transmission performed by the Member at PlacementIndia.com.
- The Member will immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of the Member's account or any other breach of security known to the Member.
- The Member will pay promptly the Subscription Fees as required by the Company from time to time.
- The Member will take all such measures as may be necessary (including without limitation changing his password from time to time) to protect the secrecy.
- In case you chose to discontinue your association with us, you can unsubscribe / remove your account by completing the delisting procedure using the Remove Account link available in your folder.
Proprietary Rights in Content on PlacementIndia
- PlacementIndia.com owns and retains other proprietary rights in the site as well as the services. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of PlacementIndia.com. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information, except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given permission.
- With this registration, you agree to accept communications (through Calls/Chat/ Mails/SMS) on the numbers made available during registration or subsequently irrespective of being on Do Not Call Registry; which include company / your number / an assigned point of contact; with respect to the subscribed services of PlacementIndia.com, Weblink .IN Pvt. Ltd.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All logos, brands, trademarks, registered marks ("Marks") appearing in PlacementIndia.Com are the properties either owned or used under license by the Company and / or its associates. All the rights accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise and intellectual property rights wholly vest with the Company / its associates. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by the Company / its associates are hereby reserved.
- The access to the Site does not confer upon the User any license or right to use these Marks and therefore the use of these Marks in any form or manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Any violation of the above would constitute an offence under the prevailing laws of India.
- The Member will not allow any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service.
- The Member shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The Member will comply with all applicable laws and shall not contravene any applicable law of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The Member shall not to use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Member shall not to use the Service to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an offensive, vulgar, obscene, malicious or menacing nature.
- The Member shall be prohibited in persistently sending messages or make postings on PlacementIndia.com to any other Member or third party who access PlacementIndia.com without reasonable cause or for causing any peril, harassment, annoyance, irritation, or anxiety to any person.
- The Member is prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the Internet or PlacementIndia.com network system.
- The Member will not breach on any intellectual property rights of any person or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with such intention.
In the event of a violation of any of the above mentioned covenants by the Member, and same comes to the Company's knowledge, the Company shall have the right to delete any material relating to the violations without prior notice to the Member. The Company shall issue a warning to the Member to discontinue any activity, which leads to the said violations, and in the event the Member continues with such activity, the Company has the sole authority to terminate or suspend the membership at PlacementIndia.com and/or any other related facility. In addition to the right to indemnity available to the Company, the Company shall have the right to any legal remedy, against the Member to recover the loss suffered by the Company and the harm caused to the goodwill of the Company, due to such violation by the Member.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the PlacementIndia.com service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the our Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. PlacementIndia.com's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the address located under the Contact Us section on the site.
Maintenance of Service
The Company may at any time deactivate or suspend the Member's access to PlacementIndia.com and/or the Services (as the case may be) without any prior notice in order to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing, repairs and other related work. Without prejudice to the other provisions of this Agreement, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage, costs and expense that the Member may suffer or incur, and no fees or charges payable by the Member to the Company shall be deducted, refunded or rebated, as a result of such deactivation or suspension.
Website designing services:-
- Website designing service is one of the deliverables with some of Paid Services and the Site reserves the sole rights on its technical maintenance. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save the Site/Company, its affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise due to interruptions because of Third Party Services, technical errors while uploading or after hosting of website.
- As Website designing service is a free service with some of the Paid Services, hence the Site retains the sole rights of all the technical details including FTP details. No claim(s) shall be entertained regarding the same. Since the data of the template based website is driven through the centralized database of the Site, hence it is non-transferable on any other server and any such attempt would render the website non-functional.
- As Website designing service is a free service with some of the Paid Services, hence the Site retains the sole rights of all the technical details including FTP details. No claim(s) shall be entertained regarding the same.
- The Users hereby agree to extend full cooperation in assimilation of the information required for site development and approve of correspondence by phone/mail. Reminder mails would be sent if the Users do not respond to calls/mailsand/or do not provide the details/material requested and/or do not provide necessary approvals/feedbacks on progress of website/incomplete material/ incomplete images/layout/ hosting of website etc.The website designing service would be terminated / lead as per the company policy if no revert is received from the User after the 2nd reminder mail. Re activation of website designing services / request for modification would be only on paid basis.
- On completion of website development, the temporary link would be sent to the Users and modifications would be entertained only if the same are sent within the next 5 days. On lapse of the 5 days, if no feedback is received, it would be deemed as consent for hosting the site on the domain.
- All changes, after website hosting would be undertaken on paid basis.
- Any exception / flexibility in the above circumstances would be at the sole discretion of the Site and would require a written request from the User.
Modification to Service
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Member. Same for paid service, a pro-rated refund shall be effected for the remaining unused period.
The Company shall not be liable to the Member or any third party should the Company exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Suspension of Service
Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies of the Company, the Company may suspend the Service provided by the Company in the event that any dues payable by the Member are not paid.
Upon suspension, the Service shall be deemed to be terminated from the date stipulated by the Company and the Member shall be liable for all charges and fees incurred until that date.
Upon subsequent payment by the Member of the requisite payment as per the Company's demands, the Company may at its sole discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service.
PlacementIndia reserves the right to block the job posted by the Member in case, any of the following is found:
Objectionable Contents includes:
- Offensive, abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous materials.
Multiple Profiles includes:
- A job opening would cater to a single requirement only. The Member is being allowed to post a single requirement in multiple categories, however only a single profile is allowed for each job opening.
Contact Information includes:
- Any email address, phone numbers, postal address and any other means of contact material is prohibited in job details.
Termination of Service
The Company may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect, without prior notice to the Member and without further prejudice to all other rights:
- If in the opinion of the Company, the Member has breached any of the terms or conditions of this agreement.
- If in the opinion of the Company or any regulatory authority, it is not in the public interest to continue providing the Service to the Member for any reason.
- If the Member is declared bankrupt or the Member enters into any compromise or arrangement with its creditors.
The Member hereby undertakes that :
They are fully authorized and solely responsible for all the job openings and associated information advertised by them at PlacementIndia.Com.
They would ensure that all job openings advertised or sought to be filled by using the Services of PlacementIndia.Com are genuine and in existence.
The Services of PlacementIndia.Com would be used for solely fulfilling genuine job openings and never be exploited for any other commercial purpose.
All correspondence with the jobseekers would be done on ethical grounds without any sort of impersonation or provision of fraudulent information.
In case any Member is found to be in violation of the above undertaken, then PlacementIndia.Com is fully authorized to terminate the membership / suspend any or all the services and take any necessary legal action befitting the situation.
The following could be deemed as the reason for the termination of the services:
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is patently offensive to the online community, any such content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- involves unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters";
- promotes any information that is misleading, is false or that promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes unauthorized or an illegal copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or obscene or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides any kind of instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone's privacy, making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses, or hacking;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
PlacementIndia also reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the services if found the services is not being used as per the mentioned instructions or the case may be.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss of information howsoever caused whether as a result of any interruption, suspension, or termination of the Service or otherwise, or for the contents, accuracy or quality of information available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- The Member shall be solely responsible, and the Company shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, for ensuring that in using the Service, all applicable laws, rules and regulations for the use of systems, service or equipment shall be at all times complied with.
- The Company makes no representations and warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the Services and in relation to the accuracy or quality of any information transmitted or obtained through the Services of PlacementIndia.com.
- The Company's liability under this Agreement shall not in any event exceed the total amount of fees and charges paid by the Member to the Company for the period immediately preceding two (2) months prior to the incident that has resulted in the relevant claim.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the Member's account and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed.
- The Company does not warrant that PlacementIndia.com or any of the web sites linked to PlacementIndia.com be free of any operational errors or that it will be free of any virus, worm, or other harmful component.
- The Member acknowledges that it is not the Company's policy to exercise editorial control over and to edit or amend any data or contents of any emails or posting or any information that may be inserted or made available or transmitted to a third party in or through PlacementIndia.com. The Company may refuse, suspend, terminate, delete or amend any artwork, materials, information or content of any data or information or posting so as, in the sole opinion of the Company, to comply with the legal or moral obligations as placed on the Company and to avoid infringing a third party's rights or any other rules, standards or codes of practices that may be applicable to the posting or PlacementIndia.com or the internet.
- PlacementIndia.Com provides job-related information posted by Employers / Recruiters / Consultants registered with it. However, it also posts some additional jobs including government jobs by collecting relevant information from other websites which include the State & Central Government official websites. The User shall find links to the original source that showcase these Job Details. These Job postings with links have been placed only for convenience of the users and not for any commercial gain or profit. PlacementIndia.Com is not responsible for the contents and also for the actual availability of the said jobs so advertised. PlacementIndia.Com grants its Users direct linking to the portals/sites/resources from which this information is collected and no prior permission is required for the same. However, we do not permit our pages to be loaded/displayed/copied by any User/Visitor for commercial / personal purposes on their websites.
- PlacementIndia.Com does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such job postings, the ability of such Government employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and makes no representations about any such jobs or User Content on the website and the Users are cautioned to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard. PlacementIndia.Com is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Any reliance on the content posted on website in respect of vacancies shall be entirely at the risk of the User.
- PlacementIndia.Com offers neither any guarantee nor warranty regarding response on a posted Job opening, since the same is only forwarded by an automated system to Job seekers matching the requirement and the response is totally the choice of the job seekers.
- It is the sole prerogative and responsibility of the Member to check the authenticity of all or any response/ inquiry received or information displayed. PlacementIndia.Com is a public site with free access and assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses.
- PlacementIndia.Com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials of the contacted parties including prospective employer / consultant / visitor / job seeker / Member and it is for the members to test, analyse and verify the same at their own end.
Use of Data
The Member hereby agrees and irrevocably authorizes the Company to:
Use any data and information supplied by the Member in connection with this Agreement for the Company's own purpose, to the company supplying such data and information to any other associated companies or selected third parties including search engines.
Use any data furnished by the Member in order to float offers or send mails regarding specific services and such mails may not been proclaimed or deemed to be unsolicited communique.
Allow all data and information supplied by the Member in using the Service to remain at PlacementIndia.com for the use of the Company in accordance with service agreement with the Member, notwithstanding the termination or suspension of the Service to the Member herein. Unless the Member informs the Company to delete all such data and information following the termination or suspension of the Service to the Member, such data and information remain in the Company's property, records and databases.
Both parties hereby agree not to divulge nor communicate to any person (other than those whose province it is to know the same) nor use or exploit for any purpose whatsoever (other than that contemplated in this Agreement) any confidential information which may or may have come to his knowledge by reason of or in connection with this Agreement. Both parties hereby agree also agree that they shall use all reasonable efforts to prevent their employees, officers, agents and consultants from so acting, except where the prior written consent of the other party is obtained or where required to be disclosed pursuant to any applicable law or legal process issued by any court or the rules of any relevant regulatory body.
- The Company maintains a policy of strict confidentiality of all data and information submitted by the Member and the Company shall not release such data and information to any persons without the prior consent of the Member.
- The Member is entitled to access to his own data and information stored in the database at PlacementIndia.com (subject to prior confirmation of identity) and may edit or amend such data and information at any time.
- Members need to be aware that when they voluntarily reveal identification oriented information (name, e-mail address) in chat and bulletin board areas, such information may be collected by a third party resulting in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such interaction is beyond the control and liability of PlacementIndia.com.
- The copyright, know how or any other related intellectual property to the Service or PlacementIndia.com shall be the sole and exclusive property of the Company. In the event the Member has contributed any content to PlacementIndia.com in any manner whatsoever, the intellectual property of the same shall stand automatically assigned to the Company and the Member shall have no right or claim over the same. In the event the Member during the term of his agreement or any time thereafter, uses such intellectual property in any other website or related activity, the same can be construed to be an infringement of the intellectual property belonging to the Company and the Company shall have the right to legal recourse in this regard.
The Company reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions contained herein and in the Services Guide at any time upon notice (in such form as may be determined by the Company) to the Member.
The Terms and Conditions of this agreement will be updated from time to time and posted at PlacementIndia.com. The Member should visit the site periodically to review the Terms and Conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the Member's continued use of the Service constitutes an affirmation and acknowledgement of the amended terms and conditions.
PlacementIndia.Com claims proprietary rights over the content being made available as RSS feeds from PlacementIndia.Com, including the copyrights, trademarks etc. The Users would need to provide an acknowledgement to PlacementIndia.Com in connection with use of RSS feeds obtained from the website.
Limitation of Liability
PlacementIndia.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising out of the use and/or temporary or permanent discontinuation of its services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, PlacementIndia.com, liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to PlacementIndia.com, for the Service during the term of membership.
The User is warned against disclosure of any personal / confidential / sensitive information to any previous or current employee of the company. The User would do so solely at his / her own risk and Site / Company shall not be liable for the outcome of any such transaction of information including and not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information or repute.
That there are certain free and paid features which may not be incorporated in the mobile application version though they are a part of the original website since the mobile apps are designed to be compact and light to ensure a smooth experience. Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that the same shall be acceptable as a matter of fact and no requests to incorporate any such feature in the mobile app version would be initiated by the Users.
Matter of Disputes and Jurisdictional Aspects
For any kind of legal dispute related to PlacementIndia.com would be dealt in only territory of Delhi. All the legal issues are subjected only to pertinent contemporary's laws in force at New Delhi to the jurisdiction of courts located in New Delhi only.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute or matter arising from incidental use Placementindia.com is governed by the laws of India and the Member and the Company hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Delhi, India. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Placementindia.com, contains the entire agreement between you and Placementindia.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.