Handling cash and identification of suspicious transaction and reporting the AML cases, Handling of Retail Forex,Issuance of DD/MC within the prescribed TAT,Salary upload and FX transaction reporting within the cut-off time, Responsible for vault ope...
Founded in Early 2006 with the Goal of Providing Small and Mid-market Companies with a Superior Alternative to Building and Maintaining An In-house Finance Function. Since Then, It Has Grown to Be Recognized as the #1 Provider in the Industry By Inde...
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
We have an job opening for finance controller – Sr. Manager/AVP with one of our Singapore based real estate client at Bangalore (White field).
Job Description is as follows:-
Chartered accountant (Preferable) or Masters with spec...
RS 3,00,000 To 4,50,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
The candidate is entirely responsible for the corporate office internal & external Vendors,Clients & Customers, & the candidate should independently handle the accounts role this is for a well reputed Jewellery firm @Bangalore
Salary: 3,00,000 - 4,5...
RS 1,75,000 To 2,75,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Position Title : Accountant
Reporting to : Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
Male or Female (Preferred) : Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
No of requirement : 5
Date of joining Immediate
- 2 to 5 years of experience in supporting Investment Banking activities
- Experience in preparing pitch books, trading/transaction comparable metrics
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Preparation of investment teaser and memorandums
You should be confident of closing the accounts, Tax computation , VAT, Sales Tax etc. If this is how you describe yourself then join the company soaring towards greater heights.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral and Knowledge o...
Analyzing Business Transactions and Initiatives, Partnering with Various Teams and Functioning as An In-house Tax Advisor
- Researching Advanced Indian Vat, Entry Tax/octroi, Service Tax and Central Excise Tax and other Indirect Tax Issues
• Business Federal tax return preparation in Drake / Lacerate: (1065, 1120, 1120S).
• Business State tax return prep: (TX & DE Franchise Tax, sales and use tax reports)
• Review of federal and state returns prepared by team members
Ready to join immediately.
Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
1. Help structure various investments and investment vehicles (structure). Help with the review of tax and legal considerations. Manage preparation and review of associated documents
2. Serve as the investment administration point perso...
Acquire Online and offline accounts
Sell Value pack accounts and collect 3 lacs margin every month
Sell of HNI accounts acquisition for equity, commodity and currency.
Sell third party business (cross selling) also like MF and PMS.
Need to mainta...
Should have Sound knowledge of Microsoft office and Tally ERP 9.
Should know how to pass various type accounting entries like Journal, Contract, Payment, Receipt.
Calculation of TDS and timely payment of TDS.
Calculation of Service Tax & Ret...
Typical work activities
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include:
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
Key Skills : advisor,financial advisor,taxation,cost control advisor,ware house management advisor,cost accountancy,budgeting
1. Proper Documentation
2. Proper Preparation and Maintenance of Accounts
3. Cash Handling
4. Handling Business Transactions
7. Ability to Make Independent Decisions
8. Innovation and Creativity to Get the Work Don...
- Day to Day Accounting and Expense Booking.
- Making Vendor Payments.
- Payroll Processing including employee taxation, PF, ESI and Professional Tax.
- Employee claims reimbursements and Full & Final Settlements.