Qualification : Graduate Degree in any discipline and Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) OR 5 years Integrated LLB Degree.
Desirable Qualification : Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law/ Diploma in Commercial/Labour/Taxation Law/ Arbitration/...
Key Skills : deputy general manager legal,general manger legal,law officer,assistant law officer,govt
Excellent knowledge on human resources and human relations areas which includes manpower planning, recruitment and selection, induction, on the job and off the job training and development of different level of personnel, familia...
Key Skills : human excellence,administration,human resources,female,vice chairman & managing director,preference will be for employees from a german medium size...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
- Experience of Leading Teams in Retail Credit Underwriting in Personal Loan Segment
- from Finance Background in Both Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
-deep Knowledge of Processes Employed By Most Successful Lenders to Ensure Lowest ...
- Manages Personnel Requisitions, Conducts a Needs Assessment with Hiring Manager, Resume Reviewing & Tracking, Creates Job Postings & Oversees the Posting Process
- in Order to Decide Which Candidates Move On for Int...
Key Skills : it recruiter,hr recruiter,staffing,us it recruiter,trainee it recruiter,hr consulting,recruitment,talent acquisition,hiring,placement
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Key Skills : assistant law manager,assistant sales manager,marketing manager,customer sales manager,business development manager,call center manager
RS 1,00,000 To 5,00,000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai
Ready to join immediately.
1.Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
2.Ready to wor...
Key Skills : product manager,public relation executive,product development
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Require Legal Officer with 6 to 12 yrs exp in Real Estate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Verification of land and other related documents
- Giving opinion
- Creating of agreement and executing them
- Resolve queries from bank related to prope...
1. Implementation & Development of Rules & Regulation of the company;
2. Recruitment & Selection through References & Job portals, Head Hunting etc.
3. Induction of the new employees till managerial levels.
4. Maintaining HR database through compa...
Job Description :
the Program Manager- Business Quality in Amazon Retail Systems Group Will Be Responsible for the Strategy, Quality, Coordination and Productivity of the Business Audit Team in Bangalore and Will Own a Variety of Function Wide Goals...
Key Skills : program manager,qa,business planning,master black belt,corporate planning,strategic management,legal compliance,stutatory compliance,financial...
To drive Sales Operations
Responsible for Costing/ Placement of vehicle / Budgeting and Auditing
Will have to attach vehicles on contract basis (Need Based).
Vendor Relationship Management
Client Servicing - Operational Deliv...
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Markets Products by customization to consumer preference and drive Volumes.
• Monitoring and achieving sales Targets and Budgets as Individual and for team
• Preparing action plans for individuals as well as for team f...
Key Skills : sales manager,sales,marketing,business development
To scrutinize the title and revenue documents with respect to the lands to be acquired and review the legal opinion if any provided by the External Advocate.
Drafting of AOS, Sale Deeds, POAs, JDs, Supplementary JDs, NDAs, MOU, Commercial and Contra...
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...
Lien Specialist: Bangalore (Close outs)
Layfield & Barrett is looking for a Lien Specialist with a minimum of three years' experience working in a law firm's lien/subrogation department with knowledge of the following: Opening subrogation lien claim...
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
The Actuarial Assistant will provide reserving and financial reporting support to the Property/Casualty profit centers under the supervision of senior department actuaries or analysts.
Analyze information to assist in determinatio...
Job Position :- Hr Admin. Executive.
Qualification :- Bachelors Or Higher Degree In Any Stream.
Salary :- Rs.20,000/- To 25,000/-
Experience :- 3+ Years Similar Functionality Experience.
Gender :- Male / Female.
Experience In Working W...
Key Skills : hr,excellent communication skills,hr assistant,hr generalist,hr recruiter,hr associate
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
1. Help structure various investments and investment vehicles (structure). Help with the review of tax and legal considerations. Manage preparation and review of associated documents
2. Serve as the investment administration point perso...
Required Sales Manger for Supporting the Sales & Marketing Team for Villa Plot Selling.
- Incharge of Handing Over Formalities and Transactions of Properties to the Buyers.
- to Handhold the Customer Through the Pre-sales - Post Sales Process ....
RS 7,00,000 To 8,00,000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai
1.Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development
2.Multi-task and learn various aspects of business a mainly business la...
Manager Statutory Audit - Bangalore
Experience-5.00 - 6.00 Years
Clients handled by candidate - Any (BFSI, Manufacturing etc)
Should be currently at AM level or Manager Level
Profile would involve travelling from project t...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...
RS 12,00,000 To 25,00,000 Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Indore, Pune
To ensure the smooth running of the IT department and to communicate any relevant information relating to this to all staff and managers. To ensure the ongoing availability and development of the IT systems and infrastructure so that colleagues can ...
Key Skills : it head,head of it,project manager,program manager
- Generating Country, Regional and Functional Financial Data for Use in Management Reporting
- Ensuring all Data Produced Out of Fcoe is Accurate and Reconciled
- Aggregating Country Management Information per the Aggregatio...
- Monitoring sales & operations of retail pharmcy chain
- Responsible for warehouse management
- Accountable for central procurement & distribution
- Should handle all legal, accreditation & certification requirements
- Attending to the Customers Post Bookings, Issuing Allotment Letters, Agreement & Registration Draft Proof Reading, Processing Cancellations, Coordinating with Legal., Keeping the Customers Up to Date About the Progress of the Projects,
HR Works :- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
Providing relevant data (abs...
required Credit Manager candidate should have 2-3 Years experience in Home Loans, Should Be from Credit Background, Understanding of Legal / Technical, Cpa ( Credit Process Associate ( with Any Bank/nbfc.
Key Skills : credit manager,credit process associate,finance manager,finance management,finance...
- Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to bus...
- BE/ MCA/ BCA/ BSc IT or Computer Science ,PG Diploma in Computer Science.
- Manages Business Development
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current projects as well as new projects in Healthcare
- Supports qualification and opp...
Key Skills : solution consultant,pre sales consultant,sales,business development