RS 10,00,000 To 13,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
- Work in Close Sync with Business Verticals, Understand the Business Requirements and Work Towards Optimal Planning and Scheduling of Hr Deliverables. Preferably from Bpo Background.
- Responsible for Working in Close Coordinati...
Finance & Accounts department team management
- Manage all operational activities of Accounts like accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash / bank receipts / payments, general ledger, payroll, sales invoicing, purchase bills, sales / purcha...
Location: Ghatkopar, Mumbai India
•Prepare Journal Entries And Complete General Ledger Operations
•Reconcile And Maintain Balance Sheet Accounts
•Administer Accounts Receivable And Accounts Payable
- Complete maintenance of Payroll and related employee and accounts data.
- Complete PF and ESIC calculation and processing. Co-ordination with PF team for correct processing.
- Work with HR and accounts team to ensure correct data entry and proces...
Key Skills : payroll executive,mis executive,mis-management information systems,mis analyst,mis assistant
We have an urgent requirement for Accounts Assistant with our reputed client into Engineering Sector for their corporate office at Dadar, Mumbai. Please find the details below:
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Dadar, Mumbai
We have an urgent requirement for HR Executive with our reputed client into Engineering/ Construction Sector for their factory at Bhandup West, Mumbai. Please find the details below:
Requirement: 1 Nos.
Job Location: Bhandup West, Mumba...
Title :- HR Executive
Reporting to: HR Head
- Responsible for completing joining formalities and ensuring smooth on boarding.
- Conducting employee induction and orientation programme.
- Responsible for preparati...
Greetings for the day!!!
Position :Payroll Executive
Job location: Jogeshwari East
Gender: Male or Female
Education: Graduate / HR Diploma / PG in HR
Experience: Minimum 2 yrs to 4 yrs in Payroll processing
- Employee Joining formalities and induction
- Communicate, manage and implement the human resources policies, procedures and practices for all designated employees.
- Implement strategic directions for people development within the company
Key Skills : hr generalist,performance management,hr officer,hr head
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the job managers in preparing
VAT Returns, processing bookkeeping, payroll, taxation, etc. for U.K. based clients.
Knowledge of the below software is desired but not essential –
We have An Urgent Requirement for Accounts Assistant with Our Reputed Client Into Engineering Sector for Their Corporate Office At Dadar, Mumbai. Please Find the Details Below:
requirement: 1 Nos.
job Location: Dadar, Mumbai
An Accounting Service Firm Located in Central Mumabi Suburbs is Looking for An Accounting Personnel for :
day to Day Activities Related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Processing and Similar Accounting Functions such As: