Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media,...
1. Identification of Potential Fcs as per the Company Norm.
2. Recruit Minimum Expected Number of Fcs Within Three Months of Joining.
3. Be a Coach and Guide for Fc in Sales Calls and in Prospecting New Customers.
An agency sales manager\'s job role and responsibilities would include
Sales Planning and target setting for the agent sales team
Formulating sales strategies for different products and achieving targets
Sales Recruitment and management of a...
Overall Site Execution.
controlling Progress and Quality of Project.
conducting Daily Meeting with Contractor and Staff Members for Work Scheduling.
discussing the Site Issues with P.m and Its Evolving Prompt Solutions.
joint Measurement Recordin...
We have openings for Agency Channel Manager from leading MNC Life Insurance Companies.
Please find the job description below / Overall purpose of the Job:
- To recruit, train & create high performing FC's (Financial Consultants) to achieve ...
• Identification of potential FCs as per the company norms
• Arranging 50 hrs training towards FC licensing
• Coordinating with the agency team for procuring the FC license
• (Recruit minimum expected number of FCs within three mont...