Job Profile :-
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax retu...
- Candidate must should have be experience with Real Estate Industry.
- Handling Statutory & Internal Audits.
- Responsible for implementation and monitoring the Enterprise Risk Management.
- Performing audits of various processes/ functions/ ...
- Graduate in B.Com and good knowledge of Excel.
- Daily Accounting entries.
- Very good communication, both written and oral.
- Excellent command in MS-Excel usage including report formation;
- Willingness to work in odd hours is essential.
Key Skills : microsoft excel,accountant,accounting,auditing,cost accounting
Job Title : Chartered Accountant
No. Of Openings : 01 (One) Only
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant
Job Profile : To Look After Complete Accounting, Taxation, Company Law, Legal Matters, Finalization Of Balance Sheet Et...
The Director of Finance is responsible for all accounting and financial requirements of his/her company, also for providing financial support, advice and expertise to the General Manager and hotel team, with the aim of maximizing value.
The main r...
The F&B Controller compiles and computes amounts and costs of food sold and bought from records cashier and other summaries. Therefore the departments F&B Management and Controlling are overlapping. Main areas of responsibility are calculating machin...