Bank sales consultant works as a sales person and customer services agent, deducing a customer\'s needs, answering their questions, and matching them to financial services they may find helpful.
Bank sales agents need to be familiar with their ba...
Key Skills : sales agent,banking executive,sales,marketing,business development
Should be a commerce student should have at least 1 - 3 years of experience.
Maintain cash & bank transactions.
Prepare Bank reconciliation statements.
Post daily cash and bank transactions in Tally.
Booking & accounting of re...
• Preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial statements reports’.
• Assigning entries to proper accounts.
• Using accounting tools wherever necessary.
• Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or pay...
Maintenance of Accounts Payable & Receivables.
Cash Management ,Vendor Management.
Vendor Bills accounting & payments
Liaison work with Bank and other departments
Salary processing & attendance
Petty cash handling
Invoicing and follow up of pa...
Job Description -
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2. Process month and end year , accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities.
3. Budgeting, cash forecasting, re...
Maintain The all Records,
Petty Cash Book,
Maintain the Financial Transaction
Finalize the Balance sheet
Maintain the Purchase book
VAT, CST, Professional Tax
-Handling of All Day to Day Transaction in Tally Accounting Software ERP 9.
-Finalization of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Books of Accounts.
-Handling Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables, Ageing Preparation and Fund Management.