Job Description -
1. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
2. Process month and end year , accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities.
3. Budgeting, cash forecasting, re...
Should be a commerce student should have at least 1 - 3 years of experience.
Maintain cash & bank transactions.
Prepare Bank reconciliation statements.
Post daily cash and bank transactions in Tally.
Booking & accounting of re...
Maintain The all Records,
Petty Cash Book,
Maintain the Financial Transaction
Finalize the Balance sheet
Maintain the Purchase book
VAT, CST, Professional Tax
Maintenance of Accounts Payable & Receivables.
Cash Management ,Vendor Management.
Vendor Bills accounting & payments
Liaison work with Bank and other departments
Salary processing & attendance
Petty cash handling
Invoicing and follow up of pa...
• Preparing and analyzing accounting records and financial statements reports’.
• Assigning entries to proper accounts.
• Using accounting tools wherever necessary.
• Handling ledger accounts and keeping the check for any invoices or pay...
-Handling of All Day to Day Transaction in Tally Accounting Software ERP 9.
-Finalization of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Books of Accounts.
-Handling Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables, Ageing Preparation and Fund Management.