1. To give the estimate to the patients according to the treatment advised and as per the hospital tariff.
2. To handle the Corporate Patients and make them aware regarding the authorization / approval required from their concerned companies as pe...
• Individual will be situated in one hospital.
• Will be conducting counselling, generating leads, giving service presentation closing sale on the spot and follow-up
• Will be one point of contact for handling all client queries, coordinating...
The candidate should be Minimum Graduate with ability to day-to-day Hospital/Clinical Activities. He should be able to co-ordinate between Hospital Management and Staff and patients. To keep smooth and hygenic environment in hospital premises.
Key Skills : hospital administration,day to day operation,computer literate,hospital management
RS 3,50,000 To 5,50,000 Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Indore, Nagpur, Pune, Chennai Suburb, Erode, Delhi
Airways Surgical is fastest growing truly innovative global player in segment of Anesthesia & Critical Care. Airways Surgical deals in specialty medical devices used for a range of application in critical care ,Anesthesia and surgery.
We are Looking for Someone to Join Our Highly Energetic Team At Our Hospital in Kandivali East. the Person Should Be Intelligent, Team Worker and have Good Understanding of Administrative Processes. the Person Will Be Responsible for External Communi...
RS 1,50,000 To 2,25,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Supervise daily administrative operations
Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
Create quarterly and annual budgets
Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
Prepare work schedules
Key Skills : administration manager,administration,office administration,customer support