Position: Purchase Executive In Ludhiana
Qualification: Graduate / Diploma / Degree
Experience: Min 2- 4 years as purchase executive in reputed companies. Responsible for company purchase material. Having own conveyance.
Responsible for preparation and process purchase order according to company policies and procedures
To maintain an updated purchasing record,data and pricing
Coordinate with supplier to ensure on time delivery for EPI ...
Candidate should have completed any Degree with good Communication Skills.
1. Co-ordination with user departments, Projects & Factory to identify requirement of materials.
2) Inviting quotation from different vendor for purchasing...
Ensuring that costings are effectively and accordance to customer build specification and quality requirements.
Communicating with all the relevant people / dpts and co-ordinating all relevant input.
Vendor Management, Maintaining feedback deadline...
- Vendor Development, prepare of Enquiry.
- Preparation of Comparative Statement / Management Approval Note.
- Negotiation with Party and Placement of Purchase Order / Work Order.
- Follow-up with supplier for Delivery / Rejection / Shortage.
- Coordinating and managing all administrative, contractual and operational aspects of purchase function
- Maintaining records of goods ordered and received
- Coordinating meeting with the VendorsSuppliers
- Preparing Purchase Orders and getting a...
Greetings from ASAP Recruitment !!
We have urgent openings for the position of Executive Purchase in Raipur.
Total Exp. - 2 to 5 Years
Salary - 15 -20 K (Negotiable)
Location - Raipur
Sound Knowledge of Taxes, Central and State - Excise, Vat, Service Tax,Cst Etc.
-positive Attitude - Ability to Get Right Quantity At Right Time
-sound Negotiation Skills. Detailing of Comparatives - Ability to Extract
-best Rates from Vendors
Qualification-B.Tech with Electronics & Communication.
Experience - 8-10 years in Procurement of Electronics material & Vendor Development, knowledge of all aspects of material management, including negotiating and managing supplier relationships ...
Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders/work orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Maintain complete update purchasing record/other record Data and pricing in the system.
Ensure competent quali...
1) Procurement of Raw Material / Packing Material / Machinery /stationers Etc.
2) to Monitor Daily Stock Level Closely and to Maintain Co-ordination with Plant and Production Persons On Daily Basis.
3) to Float Inquiries, Make Comparative Sheet of ...
Key Skills : material procurement,pharmaceuticals,purchase,purchase order,purchase executive,purchase assistant,purchase engineer,purchase coordinator,...
1. Post - PRO (Public Relation Officer)
a. Male and female both but .
b. Flexible and mobile
c. Posting - Chandigarh / Kolkata office
d. Salary Range - 20-30 k (Apprx)
e. Fluent in English, Smart , good in net surfing
F. Min 2 years of experie...
forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
We have urgent opening for the post of: - Purchase executive
Post Of: - Purchase executive
Experience: - 3y to 5year
Salary: - 15k to 20k
Location: - NIT Faridabad
Applied Candidate: - Male only
Company Profile: - Electrical Engineers & Contr...
Post - : Purchase Manager (Hotels Resort Industry experience will be preferred)
Location - : Shivaji Nagar
Experience - : 03-05 yrs
Job Profile - :
Candidates should have 03-05 yrs in Purchase Manager (Hotels Resort Industry experience will be ...
Key Skills : purchase manager,hotel management,procurement specialist,purchase officer,purchase coordinator,purchase head
We have An Immediate Job Opening with One of Our Reputed Client At Thiruvallur.
the Details are as Follows,
position : Manager - Purchase
qualification : DME/B.E
experience : Min 8+ Years
salary : Not Constraint for Rig...
*Review and maintain inventory supply levels as required.
*Receive and stock product.
*Check returned products for expiration dates.
*Identifying opportunities for new product lines and cost saving plans across existing product li...
• Lead project execution across client and practice teams.
• Develop precise business objectives interacting with clients and partner agencies.
• Design digital marketing programs and its evaluation strategy.
• Plan and direct delivery of ...
desired Candidate Profile:
- Locate Vendors of Materials,Equipment or Supplies, and Interview Them in Order to Determine Product Availability and Terms of Sales.
- Control Purchasing Department Budgets.
- Analyze Market and Delivery Systems in Or...
Key Skills : purchase management,purchase executive,purchase coordinator,purchase assistant,purchase head