1. Corporate communication/networking for relationship building with public/private sector recruiters.
2. Developing and maintaining database of prospective recruiters
3. Developing and maintaining database of blue chip companies & also place s...
Supervises the functions of the department employees, facilities, operations and cost on a day- to-day basis.
Key management: includes opening & closing of shift in presence.
Cash Management: includes issuing of daily floats, handling cinema i...
Job Description :candidate is Responsible to Sell the Rooms for a Resort, Meeting Travel Agents, Corporate Clients, Guests and Maintaining a Good Relationships with Them and Reporting to Head Office in a Daily Basis and is Responsible for the Opera...
Key Skills : marketing excecutive,sales,business development
Drive high quality traffic to the website(s) by executing marketing tactics on channels such as social media, search engines, inbound content marketing and paid campaigns.
JOB AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must demonstrate ex...
Key Skills : internet marketing,social media marketing,online marketing,social media marketing manager,emarketing,e-marketing,digital marketing,marketing...
RS 50,000 To 4,25,000 Garacharma, Port Blair, Dasnapur, Gaddiannaram, Gajapathinagaram, Guntur, Kurnool, Visakhapatnam, Bhagalpur, Forbesganj, Frezarpur
Depending On a Hotel´s Size and Structure Some Companies Appoint Someone for "guest Relation" Tasks or Employ a Team, Led By the Guest Relation Manager.
guest Relationship Management is Tailored Specifically for the Hospitality Industry and is Very...
RS 1,00,000 To 1,75,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Pune
Proactively sell the membership and services to achieve revenue and sales targets. This includes the frontline approach to developing new clients and maintaining relationship with existing clients for the generation of new and ongoing sales.
Key Skills : communication,customer relationship,organized,result oriented,flexible,work under pressure,sales,marketing
RS 4,00,000 To 6,00,000 Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Reporting to Director Human Resource
The assistant security manager is responsible for assisting the security manager in coordination of security operations, as well as managing, training, and assessing performance of the entire security personnel.
Qualification: Graduation, Diploma in Computers
Experience: Min 1 yrs
1. To greet personal and telephone callers according to the existing Service Standards and find out the nature of their enquiry.
2. To provide relevant in...
The world's greatest hotel, as conceived by the world's greatest hotelier. For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. A London landmark at 150 Piccadilly, The Ritz has been home to the great and the good, t...
1. Provide a safe secure environment for students, staff and guests on campus.
2. Establish and maintain good rapport with students, staff and community members.
3. Helps to create and maintain a working relationship with the local police and fire ...
Promotes & encourages inter-departmental cooperation and communication to ensure overall guest satisfaction is at an optimum.
Meets and exceeds the expectations of the associates by utilizing leadership skills
Follow Standard Operating Procedures laid down for the Front Desk
• Engage with guests on a regular basis and build a relationship with them
• Attend to phone calls and take appointments
• Be conversant with all...
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet persons entering organization
- Direct persons to correct destination
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure kno...
F & B Service Assistant M/F Urgently Requires in 5 Star Hotels at Mumbai.
(We Are Authorized Recruitment Channel Partner FOR 5 star hotels.)
we provide 5 star hotels jobs on hotels payroll
Opportunity for fresher M/F to get ...
Key Skills : Hotel Management,food service,hospitality,Service Assistant
Business Development Manager
About Company :
Be it an engaging brand experience or an exciting event for your employees, whether you want to reward your partners or create an experience that\'s tailor-made for your company, we help you create a...
Key Skills : sales,business development manager,business mentor manager,head business development,business development marketing head
Make the guest-Greet, seat, take orders, handle billing,
Warm and pleasing personality, should be hotel management graduate,
Committed in providing excellent quality service,
Ability to learn quickly, and able to work under pressure,
Follow the S...
URGENT OPENING AT MALAYSIA
Wanted employees for service sector jobs at Malaysia for a very famous multinational restaurant.
Qualification: Any degree or diploma
Salary : 35000
Work permit for 2 years
Food and accomodation will be free.
"job Title: Hotel Coordinator
reporting To: Program Manager
job Purpose: to Plan and Carry Out Member Servicing and New Membership Lead Generation Activity in the Hotel to Ensure a Very High Level of Member Satisf...
Key Skills : hotel coordinator,coordinator,hotel management
- To provide administrative support to the CEO and FD and enable them to maximize business performance
- To work as part of the Concierge team of the Head office .
- Be the key liaison for high profile customers and organize cli...
Active personality & good communication skill.
1. Handling the Reception.
2. To answering a multiline phone system (Telephonic enquiries)
3. To greeting incoming guest and assist them.
4. Strong telephonic follow up to clients,
5. Office ad...
A Restaurant Waiter who has:
- Minimum 1 year of experience of serving in a restaurant
- Knows about table set up and guest handling
- Team Handling & Stock Management
- Should be able to work in shifts
Greet guests and patrons personally and on the telephone
2.Offer appropriate seating arrangements
3.Present menus and take orders
4.Ensure the quantity of menus is sufficient to cater to the number of guests
Attending & Making Calls.
Handling inwards & outwards Courier.
Maintaining Decorum of Reception.
Guest Relationship Management
Good Communication and MS Office skills
Confident and Presentable
Depending on a hotel´s size and structure some companies appoint someone for "Guest Relation" tasks or employ a team, led by the Guest Relation Manager.
Guest Relationship Management is tailored specifically for the hospitality industry and is very...
- Welcoming Customers with Genuine Smile.
- Operate a switchboard and receive visitors so that all callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
- Receive and correctly route incoming and outgoing telephone calls at a switc...
Key Skills : communication skills,senior executive,reception,guest relationship,ms office,front office management
- Reporting to : CEO
- Salary CEO - 30-35K
- Experience - 3-4 years in same field (reporting to CEO or VP level only)
- Strong written and spoken communication (Consultants please check Comm. Skill firstly on your end so that it can save HR tim...
Key Skills : english communication,assistant manager,english,office management,guest relationship management
- Looking for a young, talented working partner to run a beautifully located camping resort in Phool chatti, Rishikesh.
- The resort is in running condition, highly appreciated by all guests. The main attractions of this resort are its location, swi...
Guest Relationship Executive
This Position Focuses On Customer Service And Builds Partnerships With Other Departments To Ensure That Guests\\\' Needs Are Attended To Promptly. Supervise The Front Desk Operations And Ensuring That Relevant Policies...
Key Skills : hotel management,communication skills,hotel manager,hotel maintenance,hotel executive
Develops and monitors the performance of financial and operational plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel and operating division.
Develops the annual budget and business plan, and makes recommendations for capital improvements to en...
Engage with walk-in guests on a regular basis and build a relationship with them
Attend to phone calls and take appointments
Be conversant with all the therapies and provide information about the same to the guests
Selling of gift vouchers
Description for "cabin Crew/cargo Management/ground Staff/ Air Ticketing."
staff Employment Notice 2016 Walk-in-interview for Ground Staff for Experience & Fresher also in a Leading Airline Company, Direct Payroll.
candidate Profile: Ground Suppor...
Front Desk Agent / Guest Services Agent will answer directly to the Office Manager, Director of Operations and Managing Director of Resnet World.
The primary responsibilities of the Desk Agent / Guest Services Agent will be as follows:
Looking For Fresher Candidates(male only)
Job in multinational restaurant
Job responsibilities will be Guest handling & Counter handling & delivery will be as per job requirement.
Sal:6.4k-7.7k(net)+pf & esic+other allowances.Mobile bill+Bike +pet...
We are looking for candidates with preferably with experience in travel industry in Outbound Travel (FIT's, Groups and Corporates). Knowledge of ticketing GDS system preferred.
We are also open to recruit candidates (without prior background from t...
Key Skills : customer relationship manager,hospitality management,client support executive,client support...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,75,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will...
One of the fast growing chains of Resorts / Hotels in India is looking for Female Guest Relations Executive for its resort based at Udaipur.
Candidate should be Smart, Presentable, Good Communication Skills (English / Hindi).
Banquet Sales. * Will be majorly responsible for Corporate Sales * Maintain banquet service 200 to 2000 guest. * Maintaining Client Relationship. * Complete daily audits and monthly paperwork. * Maintain accountability for each department
Key Skills : general manager,hotel general manager,event manager,hotel management,event planner,party...
Interact with guests to take drink and food orders.
Ensure prompt delivery of beverage & food to the guest.
Have working knowledge of coffee, tea, shakes and food that is served in a cafe.
Ensure cleanliness of restaurant includi...
Experience: Min 1-4Yrs
Note:(Only female candidate can apply for this post)
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and serv...
-Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
-Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards.
-Respond to customer queries by resolving issues in ...
Perform all normal functions including check-in, check-out, general assistance and billing with a view to achieving Customer Delight.
Manage the Companys reception area, greet and direct all visitors/attending to the visitors.
Ensure smooth functio...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,75,000 Mumbai, church gate-Mumbai
(We Are Authorized Recruitment Channel Partner Of 5 star hotels- )
Greetings from Rainbow Manpower Pvt- Ltd-
we provide 5 star hotels jobs on hotels payroll
Designation: F & B Assistant (Male/Female)
Eligibility: Min- HS...
Develops and maintains an exceptional services culture that exceeds the clients expectations
Monitors daily operations of all centres and ensure service standards are maintained and improved upon, in accordance...