1. Invoice Handling and taking payment follow-up from our clients and maintaining MIS.
2. Handling end to end overall purchasing.
3. Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
4. Provides financial stat...
Taxation ( VAT /TDS/Service Tax/) entries
Day to day updation of Tally accounts, Bank Reconciliation Statements
Ensuring Compliance with Regulatory requirements of VAT/Service Tax/Income Tax e...
We are looking for Account Executive for one of our leading Manufacturing client with the following criteria:
1. He/ She should be through out 60% in their academic career
2. They should have basic accounting knowledge
3. They shouldn\'t pur...
*Paid in capital processing/expense processing
Recording of income - divident and interest and booking of accrued interest and expenses.
*Recording of all transactions such as buys and sells of portfolio investments
*Cash and Asset reconc...
Main Job Tasks And Responsibilities
-Prepare Journal Entries
-Complete General Ledger Operations
-Monthly Closings And Preparation Of Monthly Financial Statements
-Reconcile And Maintain Balance Sheet Accounts
-Draw Up Monthly Financia...
Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition & Quick Books Oversee all company accounts and investments.
Assist AVP Finance in creating monthly and annual r...
Dynamic Sales Executives (Full Time/Part Time/Freelance) to engage in sales and marketing of our on demand service and other IT services and solutions.
Job Location: Position exists in multiple cities including: Chennai, Coimbatore, Trivandrum, C...
Salary -best as per the Candidate– Location- Indore
responsible for Financial Accounting, Including Month End Close Process and Balance Sheet Reconciliations. Assist the Financial Accounting Manager/controller and Property Finance...
Designing Content for all Social Media Pages and App
interact with the Design Team for Designing the Content
social Media & Digital Marketing. Help Execute Strategies for the Brand Across Digital Space Liaise and Execute Digital and Pr Campai...
-Booking And Taxation
- Handling And Supporting All Work Of Accounts, Tally, Tax Filling, Returns Filling, Income Tax, Sales Tax, Service Tax, Esi, Pf, Excise And Other Compliances As Required.
- Candidate Should Have Image With...
- Review And Maintain Cost Accounting Policies
-Collect Operational Data, Prepare Analysis Reports As Well As Forecast Expenses And Comparision Of The Same With Budget Sheets
-Responsible For Maintaining And Improving The Processes And Controls...
Duties And Responsibilities:
1. To Administer Accounts Department So That All Functions In The Department Are Carried Out And There Is No Unreasonable Backlog.
2. Develop Systems And Procedures For Maintaining Books Of Accounts In Accordance Wi...
-(. Monitoring & Recording Of Day-To-Day Accounting Transactions.
-(. Preparing Bank Reconciliation On Monthly Basis.
-(. Reconciliation Of Debtors & Creditors Ledger Accounts,
-(. Bank Reconciliation Statements On Monthly Basis,
Assist With Reviewing Of Expenses, Payroll Records Etc. As Assigned
Monthly Closings And Preparation Of Monthly Financial Statements
Follow Up On Receipt Of Suppliers Bills And Employees Expense Claims On A Timely Basis: Review These To Ensure ...
Candidate Qualification Should Be Ca/icwa/cpa/cfa.
candidates Applying Should have Thorough Knowledge of the Following
1.mercantile System of Accounting
2.periodical Accounting Statements
3.income Tax,Service Tax ,Provident Fund ,Professional...
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
To help process high volumes of Expense transactions
To go through high volumes of expense receipts daily
To ensuring transactions/receipts are tracked appropriately and processed against a set of guidelines
This can get...
Handling all Day to Day Accounting Operation. Records Organization & Management, Maintain the Account Books, Reconciled all Ledgers of Accounts as per Bank Statement, Prepared Biweekly Journal /sale & Purchase/ Payment & Receipt Transactions.
Candidate Needs to have 2-5 Years Work Experience in Accounts and Administration Work of Pvt Ltd Company Preferably a Mnc to Handle Basic Accounts of a Indo- German Joint Venture Company Candidate Should Be Able to Speak and Communicate in Proper Eng...
1. Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
2. Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
3. Producing long-term business plans
4. Undertaking research ...
* ICWA - Inter only
* Accounts payable & account receivable
* Taking care of complete AP cycle and timely payment to vendor productive
* Interaction with purchase and other division to ensure smooth functioning of AP material and Expenses
1. Verification of day to day accounts & scrutiny of the ledger accounts.
2. Accounts Receivable : Invoice verification, Payment follow-up with the customers and ensure timely payments from customers, Preparation of Age wise receivables outstandin...
Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable and TDS details
Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedure...
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
Posting of Income and Expense Accounting Entries in Real Books
Posting of daily cash and bank transactions in accounting software.
Maintain cash & bank transactions. Prepare Bank reconciliation statements.
Good knowledge of Vario...
Petty Cash Handling Daily
Vat Working,Wct Track Record
Service Tax Working Regarding Return
Lbt Working And Return Filling
Office Related Expenses Grn And Po
Audit Support For Consultant ,Ca
Monthly Stock Statement Submition To B...
The job responsibilities are:
- Monthly reconciliation of Bank Accounts
- Generate Trial Balance and Profit & Loss statement
- Preparation for filing of TDS and Service Tax for filing Quarterly / Annual / Statutory requirements
Customer & Vendor Reconciliation, Data Entries, update payment status
Statutory calculation, good knowledge of MS Office with suitable proficiency in MS Excel
Recording of payments and its adjustments.
Basic Understanding of the Tax Laws suc...
- Preparation of Group Reporting Submissions
- Maintaining Accounting Records in Accordance with Local GAAP, IFRS and US Gaap Requirements
- Responsibility for all Month-end Processes and Procedures, Including Journals, Data Analysis, Integrity Che...
Financial, Regulatory Or Management Reporting
Bill Passing And Payment Processing
Master Data Management
Handling Internal Statutory Audit
Handling Day To Day Taxation W...
The Incumbent Will Be Responsible for Accounts of the Company.
he Should Be Fully Versed with Accounts, Day to Day Banking , Finalization of Balance Sheet in Erp Environment, Reconciliation of Accounts , Income Tax, Vat.
Location – INDORE Salary-As per last CTC Gender-MALE/FEMALE
M com/B com + Tally
•Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
•Documents financial transactions by entering account in...
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
month and end-year process
payroll and utilities
Managing an online food content portal owned by WowTables:-
-Coordination between various team members and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of content and marketing operations on time
-Website maintenance that includes UI/UX changes, SE...
Posting of Income and Expense Accounting Entries in Real Books. Posting of Daily Cash and Bank Transactions in Accounting Software. Maintain Cash & Bank Transactions. Taxation, Payable and Receivables Handling.
The role of a chartered accountant can cover many aspects of finance work, including:
- continuous management of financial systems and budgets;
- undertaking financial audits (an independent check of an organisation's financial position);
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
• Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posti...
Supplier & Debitors Debit/Credit Notes and Adjustment
Supplier Accounts and Balance Confirmation Statement
Reconciliation of Physical Verified Quantity with books quantity
To ensure Inter Branch Reconciliation in respect ...
1. Responsible For Contracting, Servicing And Relationship Management Of Existing Corporate Accounts Signed With Goair And New Accounts Which Will Be Signed In Future.
2. Responsible For The Achievement Of Corporate Channel Targets Of Sales, Flown...
Process oriented with a good understanding of day to day accounting.
Possess excellent financial, managerial & communication skills (both written & verbal)
Team Player & motivator with sound interpersonal and analytical skills
High level of integr...
Implementing accounting / financial systems
Preparing and reconciliation of financial statements viz, ledgers, P&L Account and Balance Sheet
Submitting Income tax return and Sales tax return
Preparing of excise records, calculation of excise