Networking Desktop Support Service Desk Technical Support Troubleshooting Software Support Application Support RDP Firewall System Administrator Switching Routing
Diploma, Professional Degree, Any Bachelor Degree, B.Com
Complete support for desktop, laptop and printer hardware and software issues
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop, laptop and printer.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Extend computer support for systems software and hardware.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Ensure network security and connectivity
- Monitor network performance and test for weaknesses
- Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
- Resolve problems reported by end user
- Monitor network policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the deployment of managed hardware devices with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Setting up outlook accounts through exchange
- Understanding of LAN booting
Minimum 1 years of experience in desktop and printer support
Communication both written and verbal.(average)
Male candidates only