Retail Sales Business Development Channel Sales Direct Sales Field Sales Sales Executive Marketing Executive Direct Marketing Marketing Coordinator
Synopsis: Accomplish sales by maintaining and expanding the customer base. Retail Customer acquisition & Customer retention. To run campaigns for increasing existing sales & sourcing of new clients. Proactive identification of new prospects and support for Sales. Strong Relationship Management with the Principals, Trustees, Directors of school & junior colleges. Profile would require travelling in various parts of Pune & its periphery region.
1. Reach out to Schools (State Board & CBSE), Coaching Classes & Bookstores to create suitable offers and sign-up with new tie-ups to increase subscriber base. Conduct promotional events / marketing activities to develop new contacts and increase sales. Maximize business relationships and create an environment where customer service can flourish.
2. Handling the inquiries from existing and new clients. Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
3. Develop business plan covering sales, revenue agreed targets, and promoting the organization's presence and expense controls, Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
4. Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts. Understands how the sales ecosystem functions.
5. Assessing the market readiness developing marketing strategies for new products & for products in the pipeline.
6. Gauging the best schemes to promote books & increase market share.
7. Coordinating with the logistics team for a timely dispatch.
8. Ensuring target oriented performance with Cost Benefit Analysis.
9. Should be presentable, articulate, data-oriented and is able to multi-task.
10. Relevant experience in B2B sales would be a plus.
11. Is strong at account management and relationship building.
12. Monitor sales cycles and collection of payment.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
1. Good at People Connect & Relationship