RS 4,00,000 To 7,00,000 Vijayawada, Bangalore, Mangalore, Mumbai
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage branch operations, budget and allocate funds accordingly. Monitor and manage the Profit and Loss (P&L)
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human reso...
1. Carrying out day-to-day activities of operations and ensuring the smooth delivery of Managed services
2. Reporting of delivery quality conformance to the defined processes
3. Handling the inventory, distribution of goods and f...
The Human Resource Department of Phuphu Cherry Hills wishes to announce about the job vacancies currently existing in our Hotel here in Phuket Thailand. We are looking for a competent and qualified worker that can work with us in above mentioned pos...
1) Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
2) Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary imp...
Restaurant Managers Ensure that Restaurants Operate Efficiently and Profitably While Maintaining Their Reputation and Ethos. Restaurant Managers Must Coordinate a Variety of Activities, Whatever the Size or Type of the Outlet. Managers are Responsibl...
Required Cabin Crew, Air Hostess (Female)
Good Communication Skills.
Willing To Work In Rotational Shifts.
1. Greeting Passengers As They Board And Exit The Pl...
RS 1,75,000 To 2,25,000 Puttur-Chittoor, Tirupati, Bangalore, Hassan, Mangalore, Mysore
Work for the most trusted private life insurer, and dramatically enhance your market value by joining the top financial services group in India.Join the best company to work for in the life insurance sector - HDFC Life is ranked number one in the Ins...
Key Skills : insurance management,life insurance amangement,marketing,sales,business development
RS 6,00,000 To 8,00,000 Bangalore, Chikmagalur, Mangalore, Mysore, Udupi
Greetings from Gionik Human Capital Solutions!!!
We are hiring for below openings at IndusInd Bank all over karnataka:
At Bangalore, Mysore, Udupi, Chikmagalur, Shimoga, Mangalore
1) Relationship manager - 6 op...
A Hotel Manager’s responsibility includes the day-by-day management of the whole hotel and its staff. He/she has the acco untability for planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, like Front Office, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping.
Key Skills : hotel manager,hotel unit incharge,hotel general manager,hotel operation trainee,hotel management,hotel booking,hotel sales,hotel accouting,room...
1. Planning and execution of operations
2. Managing day-to-day activities of project execution/operations and ensuring the smooth delivery of Managed services
3. Conducting required training programs to all users of the Managed Services
4. Review ...