Typical work activities
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include:
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
Key Skills : advisor,financial advisor,taxation,cost control advisor,ware house management advisor,cost accountancy,budgeting
We are hing for MNC , CIVIL Quantity Surveyor.
Candidate should be BE/B.Tech -Civil Engineering with 4-6 yrs experience in in Quantity Surveying for Civil, Structural & Finishing/Interior Packages for Residential, Warehouse, commercial & Industri...
Construction Management of factory & Projects and tendering, drawing, BOQ, surveying, Supervision, Bill certification and JMR.
- Supervising and execution of coating works in co-ordination with our site, staff & applicators
- Co-ordination with...
study the interior documents,drawings,specification and understand the tender requirements.
to take off quantities for architectural,civil,interior,structural and infrastructural and good understanding of electrical,hvac,fire scope of work.
To study the tender documents, drawings, specifications and understand the tender requirements
To take off quantities for Architectural. Civil, structural and Infra structure works
To prepare BOQ for various architectural, civil , structural an inf...
We have Immediate openings for Quantity Surveyor (3 nos).
A quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
Surveyors seek to minimise the costs of a pro...
1. Candidate Should Be Min 3 Years To 8 Years Experience
2. Qualification - Be ( Civil )
3. He/ She Should Be Well Knowledge About Project Site Billing And Estimation, Independently Handle The His/Her Work.
4. Candidate Should Be Purely Fr...
Key Skills : site billing,estimation,independently,interior industry,interior designer,interior architect,interior decorator