Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Maintain office supplies for all department and keeping track of order and supply.
• Duties may include fielding telephone cal...
- Coordinating and managing all administrative, contractual and operational aspects of purchase function
- Maintaining records of goods ordered and received
- Coordinating meeting with the VendorsSuppliers
- Preparing Purchase Orders and getting a...
RS 3,00,000 To 5,50,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Coimbatore
A leading multi-national IT organisation is hiring SAP consultants for its Bangalore , location.
The module requirements are:
1) SAP SD (Sales and Distribution),
2) SAP FI (Financial Accounting),
Need to check receive stock and need to maintain proper records on daily bases.
Monitor the storage, sanitation and cleanliness standards and in goods receiving area and storeroom.
Work in association with the Accounts department in the area of p...
Experience in procurement and planning in Chemicals, Plastic & Packaging, having dealt local and outside market. Dynamic price negotiating skill. Pay package commensurate with experience and shall not be constraint to the deserving candidate.
Mission & Responsibilities:-
1. Deploy commodities strategy
2. Ensure project execution in line with QCD objectives
3. Pilot contractual relationships with suppliers for his/her scope on different sites
4. Supplier relationship:
Key Skills : lead buyer,purchase officer,purchase head,purchase incharge,procurement...
*Review and maintain inventory supply levels as required.
*Receive and stock product.
*Check returned products for expiration dates.
*Identifying opportunities for new product lines and cost saving plans across existing product li...