1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to ...
1. Attending meetings with other staff members & ensuring compliance of company's housekeeping standards and health and safety regulations.
2. Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
3. Assist ...
Supervise all aspects of housekeeping for entire premises.
Ensure up to date cleanliness at client premises as per the house keeping SOPs.
Manage a team of 20-25 house keepers.
Maintain attendance and all personal records related to house keeping ...
Whenever you enter someone’s office (or yours), the clean tables and chairs, the spotless floor and the sparkling windows are usually a cause of unvoiced applause. This is due to never ending efforts of janitors or office cleaners who spend their e...
Housekeeping is a broad term used to define the management of many hospitality and cleanliness needs in both the domestic and commercial arena. Housekeeping refers to the maintenance and upkeep of premises such as a house, hotel or a resident facilit...
Key Skills : housekeeping,housekeeping supervisor,executive house keeper
Urgent Requirement for the following positions:-
Required Urgently For Leading Construction and 4 to 5 Star Hotel Vacancy in Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Kuwait, Poland, Saudi, etc.
Manpower Deployment, Resources Allocation , Attendance Records & Disciplinary Action
Should have good communication skills.
Should be responsible.
Should be smart & confident.
Should be active.
• Managing Doctor Appointments
• Handling Customer Complaints and Follow-ups
• Handling Calls
– Both Inbound and Outbound
• Attending External Calls Which Could Be For:
appointment Booking (majorly)
Key Skills : call centre,call centre executive,call centre officer