Quantity Surveying Tendering Tender Preparation Rate Analysis Cost Estimation Estimation Engineering Billing Engineering Estimation Engineer
The position of Estimation engineer involves Scrutiny of tender documents, Preparation of
Suppliers/Manufacturers Contact records.
1. Proper Study of Tender Documents, Drawing, BOQ and specification before starting
2. Preparation of Technical queries for ambiguities in drawing, specification and BOQ
3. Prepare a list of unusual items (like Transformer, HT Breaker/ RMU, UPS, Inverter, Voltage
Stabiliser, Light Fitting, LV Component Fire alarm, CCTV, Access Control etc) and Float
Enquiries to approved Suppliers / Manufacturers, subcontractor
4. Follow up with the supplier/ subcontractor to obtain quotation in time, clarify to all their
queries and meeting with supplier if required.
5. Technical evaluation of supplier quotation with Tender specification and prepare a
Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations
6. Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and commercial aspects of product.
7. Based on Clients budget constraints for any specific project, carrying out Value engineering
8. Prepare a Rate analysis for unusual items only
9. Make sure about the Taxation part and quote the rates as per clients instruction.
10. Fill up the Tender by the help of Final Cost & Rate Analysis
11. Check all the Addendums and communication received from the client, ensuring that all of the
items are being clarified and considered in the pricing,
12. Preparing all the related documents (Covering letter Our terms and Deviation if any) to
submit the tender in prescribed format before the submission time.
13. Prepare Value engineering when required/ permitted
14. Take the approval of your reporting officer before sending
15. Enter the entire information about the Enquiry and Offer in company record.
16. Call the client and inform the submission and do receiving confirmation.
17. Attend Pre Tender meeting and site visits, if required
18. Attending the negotiation meeting along with sales team at client office