Proposed Work Scope:
1. Overall Responsibilities Of Guiding Work Men To Safety Procedures At Site From Hazards.
2. To Provide Safety Educational And Training Programe Among Workers.
3. To Identify Hazardous Task And Processes At Site
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
1. Supervises other regular employees; duties include planning, scheduling, organizing and directing work, training personnel and recommending applicants for employment or for discipline, termination or retention.
2. Teaches and enforces safety reg...
RS 1,00,000 To 2,00,000 Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Dausa, Jaipur
Security guards monitor and protect property against criminal activity and damage. These guards may work at schools, hospitals and banks, along with such commercial properties as shopping centers, casinos and sports venues, power plants and transport...
Direction, Monitoring and controlling security.
Investigate security concerns & incidents and implement corrective actions
Formulating SOPs and implementing appropriate systems / measures to establish and maintain high security
Security Audits, Se...
Job Profile For Human Resource- Plant:
1. General Administration
2. House Keeping Maintenance
3. Office Vehicle Maintenance
4. Security Supervision
5. Labour Colony Supervision
6. Time Office Management
7. Monitoring With Shift Schedule
Toensure the production process of the board line & Metal line is being maintained as per the standards
Summary of Primary Functions and Responsibilities:
Overall responsible for production team & managing operations at the site