Position Title: Project Coordinator
CTC: up to 4.8 LPA
Exp. 3-5 Yrs.
• We’re looking for smart, motivated, scrappy individuals to work as a Coord...
1.Responsible for site survey
2. Accountable for the successful completion of I&C of site and engineering projects.
3. Responsible for troubleshooting the sites
4. Responsible for quality audit of project.
5. Responsible for handover of sites to ...
RS 3,00,000 To 9,00,000 Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore
Architecting, designing & implementing telecom software applications.
Knowledge of wireline & wireless telecom protocols and systems.
Good understanding of 3G, GPRS, GSM, SS7, VoIP .
Experience in complete SDLC for Network Elements: BSC, NodeB, eN...
•Establishes Networking Environment By Designing System Configuration; Directing System Installation; Defining, Documenting, And Enforcing System Standards.
•Maximizes Network Performance By Monitoring Performance; Troubleshooting Network Prob...
- Project planning, monitoring and control
- Deliver on time, with quality and within budget
- Define the features of the product or desired outcomes of the project.
- Weekly status review of projects
- Track Agile statistics per release and rep...
Project Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Accomplishes department objectives by meeting work and cost standards; providing work direction to staff.
Project Coordinator Job Duties:
Coordinate with client and do necessary changes in the design...
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.\r...
Key Skills : kept and maintained project files monitored project tracking systems performed general office,project coordinator,project planning,project scheduling