A Hotel Manager’s responsibility includes the day-by-day management of the whole hotel and its staff. He/she has the acco untability for planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, like Front Office, Food & Beverage and Housekeeping.
Key Skills : hotel manager,hotel unit incharge,hotel general manager,hotel operation trainee,hotel management,hotel booking,hotel sales,hotel accouting,room...
RS 80,000 To 1,00,000 Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow
-Only one time amount to be payable in advance as per job and if not selected in interviews, the full amount will be refunded
-Basic qualification: Interpass to Graduates
-Postings: Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Kanpur
RS 1,25,000 To 2,50,000 Allahabad, Lucknow, Varanasi
Company Pind Balluchi (Restaurants)
Experience 3-10 Years+ BHM
Salary / CTC NO Bar- As Negotiable
Locations Lucknow (New Openings 4 Restaurants)
Designation/Role Captain/ Store Keeper/ Bar -Tender
Role Category: Voice / Non Voice
Good Communication Skills are a must.
She should have a clear voice and must have good convincing power.
Answering & transferring Phone Calls
Maintaining Attendance Register, Dak Registers.
Job Description for Housekeeping RoomAttandant
JOB TITLE: ROOM ATTANDANT
REPORTS : House Keeping Supervisor
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping superviso...
RS 80,000 To 1,50,000 Allahabad, Lucknow, Varanasi
title: Room Boy/ Attendant/ Cleaning Boy
reports To:housekeeping Supervisor
summary of Position:
clean Guest Rooms as Assigned Ensuring the Hotel’s Established Standards of Cleanliness. Responsible for Reporting Any Maintenanc...
Key Skills : housekeeping supervisor,room boy,attendant boy,cleaning boy
- Daily maintenance of hot tubs.
- Clean building floors and walls by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Change bedding and make beds as directed.
- Stock cabin food supplies (coffee, tea, sugar, etc.) as needed.
- Replenish suppl...
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Attending calls- Receiving, and responding, as pleasantly as possible while trying to provide full information, and support to the caller.
Key Skills : front desk executive,front desk assistant