RS 1,50,000 To 3,00,000 Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment
- Screening Resumes and Applications
- Participate in the Hiring, Monitoring, and Firing of Staff
- Providing Employee Supervision and Evaluations
- Creating & Maintain Personal Files for Staff
- Training and Re-training Employees
Qualifications and Experience:
Must have had extensive experience of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable functions and general administration duties.
Must be able to perform data input activities quickly and accurately.
Must be computer-li...
RS 1,00,000 To 10,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
We Are in Search Of Business Development Managers Who Are Ready To Take The Challenge Of The Corporate And Are Ready To Mould Themselves To Become The Topmost Global Leaders In The Corporate
Level 1:- Client Representation (Mar...
Key Skills : Marketing,Business Development Manager,Business Development,Business Development Officer,Business Development Head
* Studying the existing business processes at the client site
* Training the system End Users from time to time and coordinating solutions to their queries
* Handling all modules of ERP such as Administration, Sales, Finance, Business Partner, Purc...
One of our client, a very reputed real estate Construction Company is looking for Astt Manager - Accounts for its head office at Ahmedabad.
Designation: Asstt. Manager - Accounts
Qualification: B.Com., M.Com. ICWA, CA Inter or higher etc.
Job Profile:- An Individual starts with us as a Management Trainee and goes through an "On The Job Training" which includes all functional areas of Business management i.e Sales/Marketing/HR/Operation/Administration and Finance.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditur...