1. Responsible for the production activities
2. Producing APIs and, when appropriate, intermediates according to pre- approved instructions.
3. Reviewing all production batch records and ensuring that these are completed and signed.
Operation & Handling of MEE, Water& Effluent Management of Plant, Preparation of Documents related to EMS & OHSAS, Conducting of training to Casual employees and workmen about Fire Drilling, Preparation and conducting safety audits etc.
1. To monitor effectiveness of control ensure of each injury.
2. To monitor daily safety patrolling.
3. To monitor near miss injury & suggest corrective & preventive Action & keep follow-up for completion.
4. To adhere the system of reportin...
Arranging training modules and workshops for enhancing EHS standards.
Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
Ensure proper installation & upkeep of fire hydrant system, fire extinguishers and other fire safety sy...
Desired Profile : chemical with having experience of minimum 15 years Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber Job Description : 1. Education: BE Chemical from reputed institutes PG Diploma in Industrial Safety from Director of Industrial Safety ...
Key Skills : ehs,fire safety officer,fire fighter,environment health safety
-Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
-Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards.
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regul...
Position - : Safety Officer
Number of vacancy : 1
Place : Durg,Rasmada.
Desired Skill -Qualification- Degree / Diploma in Safety.
Experience– Minimum 2+ years of dynamic experience in EHS (Employee H...
Key Skills : communication skills,safety officer,health safety officer,fire safety officer
- Looking all permit system for plant
- Implementation of PSMS
- Conducting Safety Training
- Inspection of Safety Audit
- Having Sound Knowledge of all Statutory compliance (DIS, PESO, GPCB etc.)
- Ensure proper quality of PPE's available at si...
1)Discharging Duties To Minimize Risks Thereby Implementing Control Plans
2)Creating Awareness On Safety Procedures, Precautions, Pep Talks
3)Recording Industrial Accidents, Near Miss Cases , Analyzing And Corrective Actions
4)Organising Routine M...
Key Skills : fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
Immediate requirement for fire & safty department.
we are hiring fire & safty Diploma holders .
location: All over Gujrat
Qualification: Diploma in fire & safty
salary: 10,000-18,000/- ( per month)
Department: safety Officer, Fireman\r...
Technical Knowledge of Fire Fighting Equipment Along with Refiling and Servicing of Fire Extinguisher. Installation of Fire Extinguisher of Various Types and Relating to that Some Electrical Knowledge.
RS 3,75,000 To 4,75,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara
BE (chem.) with 3-7 Years Hands-on Experience in Chemical or Petrochemical or Agrochemical Plant in the Area of Shift Operations, Production, Process Control On Dcs, Plant Trouble-shooting & Ehs System.
Key Skills : production officer,chemical engineering,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production incharge,production...
Qualification: B. Sc. - Chemistry from recognized university.
Experience: Min 1 - 3 Years and above in ETP in a LSI/MSI of Fine Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, API, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Pigments, Chemicals Company.
Designation Environment Health And Safety Co-Ordinator
Experience 2 Years In Relevant
Education Qualification Diploma In Environment Health And Safety
Qualifications Position Title: Ehs Coordinator
Salary : Upto 20,000
Location : Jamna...
Key Skills : ehs,health and safety,health care executive,hospital executive,hospital assistant
Role & Deliverables
Instant response to the Fire emergency in the complex i.e. minimum response time.
To prepare the major Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) related to EHS functions.
Receiving, recording & responding external communicatio...
Key Skills : fire safety,fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
Job Vacancy: Urgently Looking For Safety Officer For A Chemical Company Based In Baroda.
Diploma Holders In Fire & Safety With Relevant Experience Of At Least 3 To 5 Years In Chemical Companies May Apply. Candidates Based In Baroda Will Be Preferr...
Provides assistance to the Refinery Management in establishing, implementing and monitoring of Management Certification Systems to be implemented.
romote the culture of compliance of certification requirements by all Refinery staff in line...
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Graduate from recognized university.
Experience: Min 3 to 5 Years and above in a LSI/MSI of Fine Chemicals, Specialty Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, API, Bulk Drugs, Dyes & Pigments, Chemicals Company...
Should have Good Communication, Team Management Skills.
2 to 3 Yrs of Experience in Administration of Fire & Safety Function in Large Scale Housing Complexes, Malls, It Parks, Commercial Complexes, High Rise Buildings Etc..
knowledge On Fire & ...
Key Skills : fire safety,fire safety officer,ehs fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer
- Issue of work permits, Maintenance of Fire hydrant system , Carry out mock drills, Will be responsible for contributing to the creation of all Emergency Response programs
- The position involves determining risk operations, ...
(I)Knowledge of Safety System , Plant Maintenance, Fire Protection System, implementation of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, Hazardous Risk Assessment & Environmental Impact Assessment, Mock Drill & Implementation of Emergency Preparedness Plan, Records & D...
Ensuring safety during the project benchmarking and commissioning.
Establishing EHS guidelines as during the Project face and subsequently for the operating plant.
Responsible for liasioning with statutory agencies and obtaining any necessary s...
Key Skills : environmental health and safety,safety officer,fire safety officer,fire fighter,ehs environmental
RS 6,00,000 To 10,00,000 Jamnagar, Surat, Jamshedpur
- Lead strategic EHS program development and implementation to ensure sustainment of site EHS Programs and overall EHS excellence.
- Institute programs, tools and training to ensure compliance with EHS regulations and laws, GE EHS programs and busin...