- Generating and Consolidating Financial Reports and Related Analysis for Cost Centers And
balance Sheet Items, Project Proposals Etc.
- Cost Center Forecasting and Planning
- Analyze and Interpret Plan Data and Develop Commentary to Apprise Manag...
- Candidate Will Be Involved in a Variety of Indirect Tax Work such as VAT, CST, Entry Tax, Service Tax, Customs, Excise, Foreign Trade Policy Related Matters and Gst for Mncs and Corporates.
- the Advisory and Compliance Work Will Involve Tax Plann...
Handling cash and identification of suspicious transaction and reporting the AML cases, Handling of Retail Forex,Issuance of DD/MC within the prescribed TAT,Salary upload and FX transaction reporting within the cut-off time, Responsible for vault ope...
the candidate has to be good both in tally and expert in MIS
Fluent in english n kannada
able to present in board meeting
different report generation according to
well versed with TDS caluculation salary calculation
p.f and esi cal...
Analyzing Business Transactions and Initiatives, Partnering with Various Teams and Functioning as An In-house Tax Advisor
- Researching Advanced Indian Vat, Entry Tax/octroi, Service Tax and Central Excise Tax and other Indirect Tax Issues
We Provide Placements Accounts Executives.
Freshers or Experienced Canidates required with Bcom., BBM., M.Com., MBA Or ICWA.
Job Role - Handling all Accounting entries, CTC, Payroll, VAT, CST, Service Tax, MIS Reports, TDS & Tax Planning fo...
Key Skills : b com,accounts assistant,junior accountant,tally operator,tally,central excise,accounting,cost accounting
- Day to Day Accounting and Expense Booking.
- Making Vendor Payments.
- Payroll Processing including employee taxation, PF, ESI and Professional Tax.
- Employee claims reimbursements and Full & Final Settlements.
This mail is in regards to an excellent job opportunity for Finance Executives with an Events Management Company in Bangalore with some quality experience of 3+ years . If interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume along with your re...
• Business Federal tax return preparation in Drake / Lacerate: (1065, 1120, 1120S).
• Business State tax return prep: (TX & DE Franchise Tax, sales and use tax reports)
• Review of federal and state returns prepared by team members
Analyzing business transactions and initiatives, partnering with various teams and functioning as an in-house tax advisor
- Researching advanced Indian VAT, Entry Tax/Octroi, Service Tax and Central Excise Tax and other indirect tax issues
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...
You should be confident of closing the accounts, Tax computation , VAT, Sales Tax etc. If this is how you describe yourself then join the company soaring towards greater heights.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral and Knowledge o...
Experience in Transportation, Logistics,preferred.
Should be Computer Savvy and good in Advanced Excel such as V-Lookp, H-Lookup, Pivot Table. Should develop cost control measure,
Perform Variance analysis, Cost report of various activities/process...
Passing Day to Day Voucher Entries. Booking Purchase Invoices, Issuing Sales Invoices, Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement., Passing Day to Day Journal Entries, Payable & Receivable, Taxation, P& L, Trail Balance, Balance Sheet
Book Keeping & maintaining records
Maintaining financial and accounting systems
Auditing financial records and investigating
Produce reports and budget plans, and contribute to business strategy
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all