We're looking for someone who has an interdisciplinary interest in public policy and finance/economics. The ideal candidate(s) will be able to work independently with minimum supervision and should have a strong desire to learn new skills and tools.
- Have a Bachelor/Master's degree in Economics, Finance, or a closely related field from a reputable university.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed.
The Job Scope Includes:
- Assist with the administration and management of research projects, including correspondence with key stakeholders
- Conduct and write literature review on relevant topics
- Researching developments in relevant policy areas
- Clean, format, and analyze research data
- Draft/contribute to research reports, policy briefs, and academic journal papers.
- Undertake other duties as assigned- Assist with research project administration and management, including correspondence with key stakeholders.
- Conduct and write a literature review on a topic of interest.
- Research and analysis of developments in key policy areas.
- Draft/contribute to research reports, policy briefs, and academic journal papers by cleaning, formatting, and analysing research data.
- Undertake other duties as needed.