RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Jammu, Mumbai, Pune, Agra, Allahabad, Lucknow, Delhi
a Leading Stock Broking Company is Looking for “relationship Manager” for Your Location
pfb, the Details
position Title :-relationship Manager
experience:-minimum 6 Months
location:-mumbai , Delhi, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedab...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
Demat(i.e. Trading Accounts acquisition)
Cold calling (i.e. Willing to work in open Market)
Should be presentable with good communication & convincing skill.
Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk app...
1. Advising clients with regards to their Investment in Equity & Derivative Market, Place orders on their behalf.
2. Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments.
3. Responsible for achieving brokerage.
Our Company Has 18 Centres Throughout Saurashtra and Need a Promotion Manager to Help Company Capture the Market with His/her Unique Skills of Marketing.
both Office and Field Jobs Available.
he/she Should Be Fluent in English and Candidates with G...
Key Skills : market developer,sales director,promotion manager,business development
RS 1,00,000 To 3,75,000 Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Pune
We Need Urgent 50 - 60 Event Executive for Automobile Company Event and Torrent Power Event At Ahmedabad , Surat , Baroda , Pune , Rajkot in Whole Gujarat,
earn with Current Job Work Only 2hr in Your Free Time and Get 1000 per Day Its Market Job I...
RS 2,00,000 To 4,75,000 Ahmedabad, Morbi, Rajkot, Surat
Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement.
Conduct market re...
Key Skills : area marketing manager,market executive,area sales manager
RS 2,50,000 To 4,25,000 Ahmedabad, Amreli, Anand, Bhavnagar, Rajkot
1. Studying the socio-economic conditions of urban and rural Gujarat
2. Requires travelling to all villages/areas in local constituencies (up to 50 kms)
3. Interacting with opinion leaders such as teachers, retired (principals, government emplo...