He should be BE / ME - Environment with minimum 6 years of experience from any manufacturing industry.
He should have exposure of handling independently to GPCB authority, liasioning with govt. authority and compliances under statute.
RS 6,00,000 To 10,00,000 Jamnagar, Surat, Jamshedpur
- Lead strategic EHS program development and implementation to ensure sustainment of site EHS Programs and overall EHS excellence.
- Institute programs, tools and training to ensure compliance with EHS regulations and laws, GE EHS programs and busin...
Company Name: A leading Food & Beverage Co.
Position: EHS Asst. Manager / Executive
Experience: 4 yrs
Graduate OR postgraduate in Environmental Science / Chemistry / Microbiology OR Diploma OR degree in Chemical e...
RS 3,75,000 To 4,75,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara
BE (chem.) with 3-7 Years Hands-on Experience in Chemical or Petrochemical or Agrochemical Plant in the Area of Shift Operations, Production, Process Control On Dcs, Plant Trouble-shooting & Ehs System.
Key Skills : production officer,chemical engineering,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production incharge,production...
- Issue of work permits, Maintenance of Fire hydrant system , Carry out mock drills, Will be responsible for contributing to the creation of all Emergency Response programs
- The position involves determining risk operations, ...
Designation Environment Health And Safety Co-Ordinator
Experience 2 Years In Relevant
Education Qualification Diploma In Environment Health And Safety
Qualifications Position Title: Ehs Coordinator
Salary : Upto 20,000
Location : Jamna...
Key Skills : ehs,health and safety,health care executive,hospital executive,hospital assistant
Interface between client & contractors, Supervise safety aspects & responsible for EHS implementation,verify all requirements with contractor before work begin on site,certify the final bills of contractors with respect to approved drawings,documents...
Key Skills : construction management,safety construction manager,construction manager,safety construction manager
- Looking all permit system for plant
- Implementation of PSMS
- Conducting Safety Training
- Inspection of Safety Audit
- Having Sound Knowledge of all Statutory compliance (DIS, PESO, GPCB etc.)
- Ensure proper quality of PPE's available at si...
Outlining safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
-Carrying out risk assessments and considering how risks could be reduced.
-Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are be...