Opening For: Legal Executive/ Advocate / Lawyer
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: Best in Industries
Total Experience: Between 5 - 25 Year
• To ensure compliance of the provisions of Companies Law and rules made ...
Requirement is for a Fresher LLB graduate to work with a Committed, Energetic and Passionate team of Advocates in the office located at HBR Layout, Bangalore. Being a member of this team you are required to attend the cases in all the trial courts na...
RS 5,00,000 To 9,00,000 Silvassa, Daman, Vapi, Mumbai
Dear ALl We have urgent candidates for Legal & CS.
Post : Manager Legal & CS
Qualification : LLB-Law, L.L.M
Exp : Min 5 Years
Salary : Depend upon candidates
Job location : Mumbai
Key Skill : The candidate would be responsible to handle Litigat...
Key Skills : legal manager/ in house counsel,legal manager,legal officer,legal head,senior legal associate,legal deputy manager,manager legal affairs,legal...
Walk-ins for Legal Officer Position At Jaipur with Leading Nbfc
timing: 12:00pm Onwards
date: 27-04-2015 to 02-05-2015
please Come Along with One Copy of Updated Resume and One Pp Size Photo for Interview.
work Profile Includes Initiating...
1. To handle in corporate law matters like winding up petitions, arbitration, dispute compliance, recovery matters, shares related dispute.
2. To handle civil matters like property related cases.
3. Well versed in Drafting legal docu...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...
Once Hired, this Candidate Will
-be Fully and Entirely Responsible for all Legal Activities in the Department and the Company.
-regularly Draft and Review all Existing Legal Documents and Recommend Suggestions for Review.
-pursue all Litigations, ...
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
Responsible for Drafting/vetting of legal documents/contracts pertaining to commercial/banking/ financial institutions.
-Responsible for drafting and signing contracts with the new distributors and C& F agents.
-To look after signing contract...
1. post Offered: Law Officer in a Limited Company
o candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree in Law (llb or Equivalent – Full Time Degree) from Recognized Indian Universities. the Degree Should also Enjoy Recogni...
1) Candidate should be B.A. LLB
2) Having experienced 4 to 5 years in Construction Company
3) Prepare a Documents or Draft related to Construction field
4) Have a Civil Matter experienced
5) Good Experience in Non ...
We have Job opening for Lawyer at chembur, Mumbai In a reputed real estate firm.
Experience 4 to 7 yrs.
Salary 4 to 6 lacs p.a
Job responsibilities :
- Experience in handling, representing before courts, tribunals, sole arbitrator...
Post Offered: Law Officer
Location: Samrala, Distt. Ludhiana,Punjab
o Candidates should have Bachelor\'s degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full time degree) from recognized Indian Universities. The degree should also enjoy...
Key Skills : law officer,legal services,legal consultant,legal advisor
Job Opening for VP (legal).
Should have immense experience of land procurement of more than 650 acres, pursuant thereto due diligence for the land to be acquired, title search from sub-registrar office and revenue department, obtaining the NOCs ex...
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR