CIVIL ENGINEER : Qty: 1 No.
●Planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating construction projects according to schedule, specifications and budget.
● Maintain quality standards for all struc...
Key Skills : construction engineer,construction manager civil,administration coordinator,civil engineering,construction,planning,project management
Job Code: P11367891
Total Vacancy: 750 Nos.
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
•Checking Materials And Work In Progress For Compliance With The Specified Requirements, Prepares Product Reports By Collecting, Analyzing, An...
The Following Is A List Of The Major Responsibilities Of The Project Manager:
• Preparation Of The Project Schedule.
• Review The Project Plans And Specifications And Comment On The Building Design, Scheduling, Possible...
Key Skills : minimum 15-20 years experience in construction field,must!have!understanding!of!construction!terms,!scheduling!and!planning...
1. Should have min exp., for B.tech-1 years, Diploma 3 years and ITI 4 years
2. Should have exp., in residential buildings
3. Should have knowledge to study and understand drawings
4. Should have knowledge to take quantity
Key Skills : site engineering,construction engineer,civil site engineer,civil contractor,civil supervisor,site engineer