RS 2,25,000 To 4,00,000 Kalyan-Dombivali, Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Job Description : Quality Control Chemist
•Operation and Cleaning of Equipment used in the process area.
• On line monitoring of the environment conditions in process area.
• Trouble shooting of the equipment during process.
Key Skills : quality control chemist,quality assurance,quality control,quality check
Job Description: - Performs routine laboratory procedures .
- Conducts tests and procedures under the direction and Guidance of Std Sop.
- Sets up and operates laboratory equipment.
- Operates the Laboratory equipment’s as per SO...
Key Skills : qc,quality control chemist,quaity control,qa chemist,chemical,chemical quality control chemist,quality control,quality assurance chemist,laboratory...
1. Review of the Charge Given By Earlier Chemist in the Inprocess Section and Planning the Work Accordingly.
2. Checking of Reports from the Analysts Against Standards for Raw Material, in Process, Intermediates and Finished...
Key Skills : quality assurance executive,quality control executive,iso,sap,safety,api,chromatosgraph,hplc,sop,chromatograph,quality assurance,quality...
Job Location: Boisar
- Responsible for Q.C. functions for day to day activities.
- Approval or Rejection of Raw material, Packing material, Bulk/Blend and Finished product.
- Responsible for procedure of sampling,...