No of Opening: 01 position ( Chennai )
Experience : Min 3 years experience is compulsory into calibration business development and clear knowledge of calibration activity.
Package : 6.45L onwards
Special Preference :
1. If candidate is...
Key Skills : calibration engineer,instrument calibration,calibration,calibration business development
No of Opening: 01 position (Bangalore )
Experience : min 3 years experience is compulsory
Package : 6.45L onwards
Special Preference :
1. If candidate is having working experience with NABL Accredited lab will be given more...
Key Skills : calibration engineer,business promotion,calibration business partner
In process & recovered solvent analysis
Prepare control samples for Intermediate/Finished Goods.
To develop the analytical methods.
To validate the analytical methods.
Analysis as per approved methods and specifica...
1. Should have familiar in instrument Testing
2. Should have good experience in Calibration of instrument
3. Responsible for analyzing and calibrating Instrument and undertaking the quality process with the installation of machine and software ...
we are looking for lab/site in charge of calibration cum validation services preferable field shall be worked in pharma or equivalent domains,applicant should be exposed to disciplines of mechanical,thermal , electro technical.
working location is n...
Key Skills : pharma calibrations,thermal,mechanical engineer,site in charge,lab incharge
1. Designing and Development
2. Organize and manage end to end Project
3. Need to work with multiple stakeholders Design Center, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Italy team and U.S.A team.
4. Supply base development
5. Quality, Cost reliabili...
We are looking for a Calibration Engineer for our ISO 17025 accredited Laboratory in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with the below qualifications.
1) Should have experience of ISO 17025 Calibration Laboratory 2 Years.
2) Should Join immedi...
locality : manesar
role : engineer
company Name : 2 Wheeler Manufacturing Comp
min Salary : rs. 450000
max Salary : rs. 500000
industry : automotive / Ancillaries
languages Known : english ,Hindi
education : graduate
Key Skills : calibration engineer,automation engineer,research & development engineer
Knowledge of common measuring instruments & Equipments, should have knowledge of CMM measurement, Calibration of Measuring Instruments, Layout measurement of parts, Handling of common measuring instruments & Equipments.
• Knowledge of Metrology software
• Knowledge of Calibration of Metrology instruments.
• Provide on-site installation, validation and commissioning of instruments
• Perform hands-¬‐on on-¬‐site troubles...
1. Will be Responsible for call auditing
2. Will be involved in quality monitoring of the associates
3. Will Be responsible for soft skills training and development of associates
4. Counseling and sharing feedback.
5. Conducting Qua...
Nabl (iso 17025) Accredited Firm, Engaged in the Sales and Service of Instruments Used in the Tyre and Rubber Industries.alfatek Services is Based Out of Trivandrum, Kerala and Has Offices in Chennai and Mumbai . We are On the Look Our for Service En...
• Travelling to visit potential clients
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
• Searching for new clients who could benefit from your pr...
Key Skills : metrology,instrument calibration,cnc machines,cmm machines,gauges,sales,marketing,business development
Mechanical Engineering Diploma with 12 Yrs Experience in Customer Support, Incoming Quality Control, Supplier Quality Assurance, Quality System, Production, Vendor Development, New Product Development & Process Optimization in Automobile Company and ...
Repair, Service, Calibration of Laboratory Equipment in Field of Analytical, Medical, Pathology, Histology, Ivf, Blood Bank, Cssd
calibration as per Nabl Protocols for Temp, %rh, Rpm & Volume in Our Nabl Accredited Lab.
Operating high speed sophisticated machines by managing settings and conducting quality tests to ensure a successful operation in the production process.
Duties and responsibilities
• Set up machines (calibration, clea...
Position Summary: Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate with 4-8 years’ experience in Automotive/related industry having experience in engine development with specialization in area of EMS calibration of Gasoline / CNG / Diesel engines for Passenger C...