Must be B-Com.
Must have good working knowledge of all the commercial terms.
Must have good knowledge of Excise, Taxes.
Able to do Journal Entries.
Must have knowledge of C-Forms.
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
Send me Jobs like this
- AR Collections
- AR Reconciliations
- Customer Credit Processing
- Vendor Credit Investigations
- Shipping Estimates
- Full Shipping Invoice Reconciliations
- Wire Processing
- Following up with...
Sharing AP responsibility with Finance Assistant to meet temporary over workloads.
Verify overall accuracy of operator bills before cheque signing by Finance Manager.
Collate information including salary adjustments, leave forms and timesheets\...
• Receipting – outside suppliers
• Checking, follow up, queries, resolution, entry and payment of operators and other invoices
• Calculate weekly leaders money
• Respond to ad hoc requests
• Coordinate transf...
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.